somebody2211

Aug 31, 2017
Did you used the new one I uploaded? I updated the version 6 minutes ago.
Yes it's the version i tested. The older version works.

Edit: the console output

TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
at Function.Decrypter.readEncryptionkey (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9253:53)
at Function.Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9223:10)
at XMLHttpRequest.requestFile.onload (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9170:41)
chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9253
this._encryptionKey = $dataSystem.encryptionKey.split(/(.{2})/).filter(Boolean);

Reactions: User_23654
U

User_23654

Yes it's the version i tested. The older version works.

Edit: the console output

TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined
at Function.Decrypter.readEncryptionkey (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9253:53)
at Function.Decrypter.decryptArrayBuffer (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9223:10)
at XMLHttpRequest.requestFile.onload (chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9170:41)
chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/rpg_core.js:9253
this._encryptionKey = $dataSystem.encryptionKey.split(/(.{2})/).filter(Boolean);
Thanks, I guess I need to upload the older ones again. -.-

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@slaboogy after buddie the security guard comes back inside he will leave his raincoat on the bench near the fountain you can pick it up from there to go outside

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Just completed the update. There is only one new scene and it's not worth it.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
What to do to make him comeback ?
you have to get Mendel to send him to the kitchen to make food while he is there go to the spot where Mendel and amber were standing and pick up a chest key off the floor then so into the east floor basement and open the chest to get wire cutters and in the same room cut the wires of the fuse box then go back to Mendel and buddie will say the power is out then he will go to get his rain coat after he will go outside while he is outside go and talk to sister Kathrine on the second floor of the west tower try to enter the second door and she will come out then meet her in the west tower basement for a chat after she has left go to the fridge in the basement and get the yogurt and mix it with strawberry jam then go talk to amber after that go back to where Mendel was and buddie should come back inside shortly after.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
how do i continue from last parts save..this one makes me only start it as a new game..do the saves carry over when you download the new version

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So is it possible to find the stash of purple sirum in this version, or is that for upcoming releases? Also, the percentages on the saves are really misleading... maybe remove them until the game is actually complete (or include in release notes what max value is for current release).

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
So is it possible to find the stash of purple sirum in this version, or is that for upcoming releases? Also, the percentages on the saves are really misleading... maybe remove them until the game is actually complete (or include in release notes what max value is for current release).
Can't get the Serum yet. If you go to 'Hint' on your phone item it will tell you what's next. Once it says you've reached the end of the chapter, then you've finished the release. If you missed any scenes, you'll see them in the shop.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Can't get the Serum yet. If you go to 'Hint' on your phone item it will tell you what's next. Once it says you've reached the end of the chapter, then you've finished the release. If you missed any scenes, you'll see them in the shop.
Hahaha... I'd never actually used the right click on the mouse before, since I thought it was the same as ESC (kinda is). Tried it after reading your post, and the first thing that pops up is "You've reached the end of content for this chapter". Welp, guess it's time to save and quit. Fun game, if kinda short for how long its been in development. Does a good job NOT looking stock RPGM.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Hahaha... I'd never actually used the right click on the mouse before, since I thought it was the same as ESC (kinda is). Tried it after reading your post, and the first thing that pops up is "You've reached the end of content for this chapter". Welp, guess it's time to save and quit. Fun game, if kinda short for how long its been in development. Does a good job NOT looking stock RPGM.
Out of curiosity, how long does it say you've played in your save file? Mine is about an hour and a half.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Man this is getting very interesting!
Can't wait for the next update

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes