pj13

Apr 22, 2018
A little bit dissapointed with the new update. Apart from the MC licking the pussy of the reporter milf it was all a bit to vanilla.
Mc kisses and gropes breast of reporter (clothes still on)
Valerie topless scene
Valerie and reporter chick licking yoghurt with their fingers.

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Considering its roughly 5% of the game decent amount of content so far. Each game hes made so far has added more content which is a good sign that this should be solid when its closer to completion :)

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
A little bit dissapointed with the new update. Apart from the MC licking the pussy of the reporter milf it was all a bit to vanilla.
Mc kisses and gropes breast of reporter (clothes still on)
Valerie topless scene
Valerie and reporter chick licking yoghurt with their fingers.
NLT content is all about ramping it up slowly to 11. Thing will be fucked up by the end for sure.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
.rar files wont run on MAC...can you upload this as a normal game file for a MAC? I noticed also the the "Spoiler MAC" DL link (lowest one down) looks like a normal .zip file (that we can usually open and play) but when I start the DL it says it is the "PC" version instead of the MAC.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone know why it doesnt show the changelog? uhm whats new since the last version , what else one can do or something like that? i apreciate any answer you could give me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I tried to be slick and try to have them all nude. A good thing I made a back up save.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
where can I find the water botle?
In the rooms above the library. I think it's the one on the right but I'm not sure, sorry.

The water bittle itself is in the upper right of the room right next to the plant at the window.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This dev makes really awesome games, but thats only if you play them when they're complete. His updates are always pretty shit and it takes ages to get anything from them.

I'm not trying this update and will forget about the game until its done. But I have no doubts the finished product will be awesome. But it makes you wonder if someone like me who isn't paying for this can do this, then how does a paying member feel about the shittier sized updates.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone know if this one already have a walk, or a date for the final version, or at least a changelog?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else playing this on a Mac? I'm trying to figure out the savefile location, but cannot find it in the normal save folder in the app, or even in the library (like Unity and Renpy). It's probably in another hidden folder, but not sure where...

And a comment to - are you actually suggesting that it's a waste of time for people to support this when there are small updates, when you also state you know it will be awesome when finished? How else will the dev know it is being received well and he is going in the right direction? Comments on one thread on one forum only go so far. A little support here and there is how all this is working...on so many games and threads...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@Chowdog outside in the rain near the trees you will find Andy's car keys you then have to go into his car to find a purple flask after that you go back inside the school and ask Andy about the flask .
HOW?!? he won't go outside cuz he's scared of getting wet or hit by lightning

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
after buddie has gone outside to check the fuse box shortly after he will come back inside and leave his raincoat on the bench near the fountain you have to go and pick up his raincoat to go outside in the rain

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Once you've cut the wires in the eastern tower basement and power goes down the guard will don his raincoat and go outside to check (he suspects lightning damage).

When he comes back he drops his raincoat on the left bench next to the fountain in the foyer. Now you can pick it up and use it to go outside and
  • pick up Andy's car keys (left of the building entrance)
  • go to Andy's car (second from right IIRC) and pick up a serum for yourself
  • run around the house once and pick up a heart container (behind the building) and a coin (on the right side)
HTH

Reactions: Pantisocrat
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes