doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Based on feedback from NLT Patreons there would have to be a massive shift in audience for that to happen. No one wants NTR so I can't imagine it being introduced. The character is from past comics, so there is a reason for him being in the game.
So feedback from NLT Patreons is no one what NTR.
but, all I can say is Isaak Tillman is in the HOUSE! :unsure::devilish:
...and...apparently he came back for Valerie?:cautious:
What was her reaction again upon seeing Tillman? huh? Dat's right! OMG! o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andy and Tillman might work together now....

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So feedback from NLT Patreons is no one what NTR.
but, all I can say is Isaak Tillman is in the HOUSE! :unsure::devilish:
...and...apparently he came back for Valerie?:cautious:
What was her reaction again upon seeing Tillman? huh? Dat's right! OMG! o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andy and Tillman might work together now....
im not going to open that pandoras box

Nosket

May 25, 2018
How pass part of yogurt for Val?
I make the yogurt how the walkthrough say, but here the option of jerk off in yogurt 'Do It!' don't happen, because of this I can't give this yogurt for Val, she say that don't wanna eat my snack. I'm stuck here.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
How pass part of yogurt for Val?
I make the yogurt how the walkthrough say, but here the option of jerk off in yogurt 'Do It!' don't happen, because of this I can't give this yogurt for Val, she say that don't wanna eat my snack. I'm stuck here.
This is because you were too "nice" before. You have a few chances to be bad. It's in the Walkthrough. Just don't lie to the Nun. you never lie to a nun! You can stick your cock in her ass and pound her big..fat.. ass. But, you do NEVER lie to a nun! :cool:

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Hello guys. How can I move my last save from the last version to the new one? I dont want to do it again from the start. Also, Is the coin at the second floor (In the room where mendell always goes in) is the coin there missing?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - again the saves are lost/misplaced for Mac, and I have to start over. I tried like heck last time to find a workaround, but ended up starting from scratch. I absolutely refuse to keep doing this every release (no matter how much I love this game - which I do) so I am stopping this until it is done. No more of this frustration...and I do really love this game...

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Damn - again the saves are lost/misplaced for Mac, and I have to start over. I tried like heck last time to find a workaround, but ended up starting from scratch. I absolutely refuse to keep doing this every release (no matter how much I love this game - which I do) so I am stopping this until it is done. No more of this frustration...and I do really love this game...
Sounds like a weird bug. You could use Wine and use the PC version which has the saves inside the game's directory structure.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Hello guys. How can I move my last save from the last version to the new one? I dont want to do it again from the start. Also, Is the coin at the second floor (In the room where mendell always goes in) is the coin there missing?
go to your last version of game copy the save file in the WWW and paste into the WWW folder of the new version. This is assuming you are using the pc version of the game of course. I don't know about mac

Reactions: CptCrimson
4.40 star(s) 255 Votes