wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
20 miles hike trough the woods, no mountains, in 10h???
That is slow for a fit "gym teacher" and highly manageable for an average person(anybody in the group, even Amber)... I'm not sure if this is intended to be absurd for a comic effect or just no experience in hiking on NTLs part, either way it bothers me more then it should....
Pretty sure that he was already there in the woods before. There was always a hint to at least one more person there with that nerd (forgot name) going out, Buddy chasing someone and you seeing somebody when you got out to fix the box (I think it was then). So probably intentionally BS story.

Reactions: Trapezio

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Before I start playing this, Might I ask how reliant it is on the walkthrough? Is it absolutely necessary in parts or can you go without it easily? Or something in between or outside?

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
DAMMIT! I still need the Kamsutra page "reversed cowboy". I know exactly where to find it, but it isn't there anymore. And I'm sure I've already found a page in the exact same location. The painting in the East tower. Could it be that it is no longer there after all the updates?

broletmedownload

Aug 14, 2018
DAMMIT! I still need the Kamsutra page "reversed cowboy". I know exactly where to find it, but it isn't there anymore. And I'm sure I've already found a page in the exact same location. The painting in the East tower. Could it be that it is no longer there after all the updates?
i found it aftr the current update so it should be there, maybe youre mixing it with another one that you've already obtained? you can check out the walkthrough to know exactly where to find what page.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Hello guys. How can I move my last save from the last version to the new one? I dont want to do it again from the start. Also, Is the coin at the second floor (In the room where mendell always goes in) is the coin there missing?
Copy/Paste, did you make the metal detector?

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes