frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help please? i turened the 6th radiator in the priest office and i have this crash (failed to load / image / pictures / security ) any help please? thank u

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I just took a look at the patreon page and it says "Developed using 1-hand technology!". I'm impressed. I like hi-tech games such as this rather than those ancient 2-hands technology. You know? Still would prefer no-hands technology, tho. But we're not yet there I guess.. I envy my future sons and grandsons, they'll have whole arsenal of tech on their hands..

Jan 20, 2019
i read thru the first 20 pages of this thread and didn't see anything, so i thought i'd ask a simple questions...

how do you hide the dialogue boxes if u want to take a screenshot and is there a screen shot shortcut?

also, is there a back button?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
What did I miss?And where I can find this missing heart and page? Thanks!
Well for this update the v41012, you're missing Kat's heart. She should be at four (4). Did you manage to hide from buddie and then go talk to Kat? That'll will probably do it for you.
good luck and have fun!

sg1995

Aug 12, 2017
The application "Game" can't be opened - MAC
If anyone is having this problem, all you need to do is add permissions to the Game.app and all of its contents.
Open Terminal and CD to the Game.app
Then write :-
chmod -R 777 Game.app
and press enter. It it asks for administrator privileges then add sudo in front of the above command.
Now the game should work.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Ok... I'm missing 4 pages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would someone tell me where I need to find them please and thank you

If you haven't found them yet, this is where they are:
Amber's Page - 2nd floor security room. Where the switches are.
In there, turn the switches off. Then you have access to the rooms to the south and then to southwest 2nd floor.
You'll find Kat's missing pages there.
For Amanda's page, a bookcase in the Library (bottom left)- you get the hint from Father Parker office.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
key is under carpet upstairs (3rd floor) ,, find it with metal detector.
hmm, I used that skeleton key on something else. I got the security card from the woods and it opened the top room of the East Tower. I Picked up a lot stuff in that room including the Skeleton Key.
There is more than one way to open chests.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes