spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
4th is in the chest at forest on the right side path
skeleton key for open the chest is on the room you have acess after get the keycard on forest

Reactions: paula789

Henriiique

Jan 22, 2019
4th is in the chest at forest on the right side path
skeleton key for open the chest is on the room you have acess after get the keycard on forest
I already have this one. I'm missing some other:(

Edit: put the sad face
Edit 2: nevermind. Just found it! I didn't checked the heathers!!!!

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Could someone give me the location of all 4 chips?

I've got the one from the top of the cupboard, one from the forest can't remember where I got the other but I'm 1 missing

Reactions: Venomosity

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You don't "open" it, you put it in the 'www' folder
Really? It doesnt seem to change Vals name, or the dialogue in the shower hj scene at all. Just copy and paste it into the main games www folder? I downloaded the update off of mega, then downloaded the incest patch which to me looks the same as a normal update and copied all of its contents and put it into the first download. Then i open the executable in the main folder, not the WWW folder. The executable in the WWW folder does not open. Does that sound correct?

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
Really? It doesnt seem to change Vals name, or the dialogue in the shower hj scene at all. Just copy and paste it into the main games www folder? I downloaded the update off of mega, then downloaded the incest patch which to me looks the same as a normal update and copied all of its contents and put it into the first download. Then i open the executable in the main folder, not the WWW folder. The executable in the WWW folder does not open. Does that sound correct?
The "patch" is just a simple text file. You only need to replace the file called names in the www folder with the incest version.

Reactions: Sober Satan

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The "patch" is just a simple text file. You only need to replace the file called names in the www folder with the incest version.
I see the error now. So in the OP, if you look next to the incest patch, it has a link to a complete download rather then how it used to be just the text file. If u click the link it downloads some version of the game. That should be cleared up in the op

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Can anyone post a 100% (as of current build) Kama sutra screen? I’m at the end of the update but seem to be missing a page from pre crystal ball days. Not sure which one I’m missing.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone post a 100% (as of current build) Kama sutra screen? I’m at the end of the update but seem to be missing a page from pre crystal ball days. Not sure which one I’m missing.
If you check the walkthroughs, they have the number of the scene with the person they are for. ex- Amber 11th. I am missing Amber 11th which is reverse cowgirl. The walkthrough doesnt seem to work for me for that page which is the only one i do not have

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you check the walkthroughs, they have the number of the scene with the person they are for. ex- Amber 11th. I am missing Amber 11th which is reverse cowgirl. The walkthrough doesnt seem to work for me for that page which is the only one i do not have
Jeeeeeeez! That's the "south wall cabinets" riddle! :eek: :eek::eek:

Have a look at the pictures: they're EXACTLY showing where the switches are. Don't unlock them by clicking your left mouse button: PRESS your keyboard's ENTER key, instead. You'll hear a click.

Remember: the cabinet in the WEST tower has 2 switches. The 2 cabinets in the EAST tower have 1 switch each. Unlock the west tower switches first.

Reactions: ganja1988

Darknaim

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone have any save files? My laptop broke so I bought a new laptop. I dont want to go through all of that again.

JoeFlinstone

Jul 12, 2018
anybody else have an issue with the computer not accepting the blank security card? it won't let me use the card to change the code to 9460. if anyone has a work around please let me know

jjjohnson242011

Jan 21, 2019
I think I'm currently soft locked in the game. I need 1 chip to open the door, but I'm pretty sure it's the one that's in the priest's room that you needed to grab when the security lasers were down. Now though, Buddie is in there and you aren't able to go in there. Anyone else stuck at this point?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dang. Try looking in the other rooms that were discussed here in the forum for the security cards.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes