jjjohnson242011

Jan 21, 2019
Dang. Try looking in the other rooms that were discussed here in the forum for the security cards.
Unfortunately the room isn't locked. Buddie is in there, and when you walk up to the door it says that you shouldn't go in there and that you should go talk to Violet and Elizabeth and use the chips to open their doors. I'm not sure if there is a way around it.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I think I'm currently soft locked in the game. I need 1 chip to open the door, but I'm pretty sure it's the one that's in the priest's room that you needed to grab when the security lasers were down. Now though, Buddie is in there and you aren't able to go in there. Anyone else stuck at this point?
Yeah, it's a bug. The next version will not have the door block. So you have to either use an old save, or wait for the next update.

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
Question gentlemen. What does NTR and NTV mean? I know that MC is the main character (that's what I think). I have read all the comments but I still do not know what they mean. The game is very good, it is easy to search the pages and everything. so far I am 100% hearts, coins, costumes, scenes and pages of the kamasutra. SOMEONE WHO HAVE ALL THE ADDITIONAL PICTURES Pin-ups and special renders.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Question gentlemen. What does NTR and NTV mean? I know that MC is the main character (that's what I think). I have read all the comments but I still do not know what they mean. The game is very good, it is easy to search the pages and everything. so far I am 100% hearts, coins, costumes, scenes and pages of the kamasutra. SOMEONE WHO HAVE ALL THE ADDITIONAL PICTURES Pin-ups and special renders.
Never heard of NTV but NTR is short from Netorare(japanese) which is basically cuckold.

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
But why would she cover up for him?
Yesm someone posted that, based on feedbacks, everybody are absolutle against NTR, so i dont think to(well at least i hope:p).
Its a sex scandal and would be bad publicity for ESU. Glad there are a few of us on here that like to talk about the plot/mystery of this game.

JoeFlinstone

Jul 12, 2018
Did you talk to Mendel first?
yes i did, he let me know about the code, i even asked the nerd to make sure that i needed to use the computer to do it and the only obvious choice is to use the computer in the storage room but when i attempt to do so the MC keeps sayin "that's not it" "i don't think that's right" keeps denying me to make the ID change to the card. i don't know what else to do, i thought it was a glitch in the previous version, but even with the recent new version that just came out the issue with the blank card persists.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
After the update, What should I do? Help please! the game already has walkthrough updated?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
yes i did, he let me know about the code, i even asked the nerd to make sure that i needed to use the computer to do it and the only obvious choice is to use the computer in the storage room but when i attempt to do so the MC keeps sayin "that's not it" "i don't think that's right" keeps denying me to make the ID change to the card. i don't know what else to do, i thought it was a glitch in the previous version, but even with the recent new version that just came out the issue with the blank card persists.
When you say Storage room, you mean your room, right? The office with the couch and a computer.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The graphics are really good, the models are smooth curves (not blocky looking) but the proportions are really out of wack. All in all I will keep playing the game, the graphics really set it apart from other RPGM games I am currently playing.

And I'm not sure why players keep asking questions or asking for walkthroughs the game is pretty easy to follow along with, and there's a Hint on the phone under Options! I've gotten pretty far in the game and its the first time I downloaded and played it. I'd seen this game on F95 but it didn't look all the interesting, and the models bodies are out of proportion but I said what the hell, was surprised how detailed the graphics for the entire game are.

May 26, 2018
I don’t want NTR in the game, and I’m sure a lot of people don’t want it as well. You can take the survey at the end of the update and the survey has questions like that SO GO AND DO IT. It doesn’t have a link so you’re going to have to type it in manually but it’s nothing too long. I suggest everyone take it.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
The graphics are really good, the models are smooth curves (not blocky looking) but the proportions are really out of wack. All in all I will keep playing the game, the graphics really set it apart from other RPGM games I am currently playing.

And I'm not sure why players keep asking questions or asking for walkthroughs the game is pretty easy to follow along with, and there's a Hint on the phone under Options! I've gotten pretty far in the game and its the first time I downloaded and played it. I'd seen this game on F95 but it didn't look all the interesting, and the models bodies are out of proportion but I said what the hell, was surprised how detailed the graphics for the entire game are.
If I remember right, hard mode doesn't have hints in the phone, I've yet to find time to play the updated version to see if the hint orb is also a part of hard mode.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I don’t want NTR in the game, and I’m sure a lot of people don’t want it as well. You can take the survey at the end of the update and the survey has questions like that SO GO AND DO IT. It doesn’t have a link so you’re going to have to type it in manually but it’s nothing too long. I suggest everyone take it.
Yes, it would be awful.

aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
average walking speed is 3 mph, so for 20 miles, it is going to take abount 6 hours, now having that hiking will happen over thicket after extreme rain, it is not going to be easy walk. Also, characters will neeed some restt breaks alog road, plus whole team has chances to get lost. phones are not working. So it seems plausible
I did similar hikes with inexperienced people and I can almost grantee that 10h would be enough to do it with them. The coach is a fit guy, 10h is far to much unless he slept in the dark and damp forest for 2-3h I really think it's a bad estimation on NLTs part. But like I said it's just something that bothers me more then it should.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I did similar hikes with inexperienced people and I can almost grantee that 10h would be enough to do it with them. The coach is a fit guy, 10h is far to much unless he slept in the dark and damp forest for 2-3h I really think it's a bad estimation on NLTs part. But like I said it's just something that bothers me more then it should.
I recall a 10 mile hike I did in the rockies that took 10 hours for 10 miles. It was the elevation changes that made it tough.
The game is opening a route to the north. Maybe we'll get more info in the coming releases.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If I remember right, hard mode doesn't have hints in the phone, I've yet to find time to play the updated version to see if the hint orb is also a part of hard mode.
I didn't play the hard mode and your probably right (I guessed the same with Hard Mode)! Even at that it still fairly easy to get thru the game. Its just a matter if you like RPGM games and dont mind having to run around, back & forth, and search every object, some of the items come with paper clues, but I'm not sure if you'll find those clues in Hard Mode. I'm not saying I dont get stuck in these type of games I do, but I usually just shut it down comeback later, or come on F95 to read the threads for a clue.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
oh did you do that the day after a hurricane in muddy hilly terrain? cool.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes