horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
can some one explain which incest patch to install? I tried to install the update one for the new version but I got a lot of errors.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
v.4 plzz hehe

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Dammit lol, I was trying to run through the game quickly and get to newer stuff since I last played and selecting Missionary with Amber in the Fun menu made the game close. Apologies if it's been raised already in here though. I'll come back to the game again in a while, I don't wanna start again so soon, but that's my bad. XD

The game is awesome though, in general.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Dammit lol, I was trying to run through the game quickly and get to newer stuff since I last played and selecting Missionary with Amber in the Fun menu made the game close. Apologies if it's been raised already in here though. I'll come back to the game again in a while, I don't wanna start again so soon, but that's my bad. XD

The game is awesome though, in general.
If you want to backtrack in the thread I posted a zip file with a bunch of saves. You can use it to jump to almost any point in the game.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
Jeeeeeeez! That's the "south wall cabinets" riddle! :eek: :eek::eek:

Have a look at the pictures: they're EXACTLY showing where the switches are. Don't unlock them by clicking your left mouse button: PRESS your keyboard's ENTER key, instead. You'll hear a click.

Remember: the cabinet in the WEST tower has 2 switches. The 2 cabinets in the EAST tower have 1 switch each. Unlock the west tower switches first.
Thank you sir!!

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
guys my hint says katherine will be greatful but i dont know what item i have to give her, she doesn´t want the perfume or the serum :( anyone here 2 help?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
All these wonderful MILFs and Step-MILFs from the NLT Media series;

Joan - Andy's Mom
Lisa - Aiden's Mom
Karen - Charlie's Mom
Pricia - Yoshi & Jason's Mom
Amber - Matt's Mom
Amanda Bancroft - Simon's Step-Mom
Debra - Jeff & Ricky's Mom
Sara - Zach & Synthia's Mom
Lotti Cummings - Chris's Step-Mom
Valerie Faye - Bradley's Mom

Of course I'm always switching between my favorites Lisa and Joan, but you have to admit Aiden's Mom is hot.
Hope they put her in the game, searching for her wayward son and Brad ends up getting a piece of that.
But I think they already have the end game already in sight. But shag that, I can still dream.
So who's your favorite?

Agustianto

Dec 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "the66, post: 1503340, member: 9060"] mengapa Anda tidak menggunakan fungsi pencarian alih-alih mengirim spam ke utas dengan permintaan? ada di sana karena suatu alasan. : rolleyes:[/KUTIPAN]
Saya tidak mengerti bagaimana itu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "the66, post: 1503340, member: 9060"] mengapa Anda tidak menggunakan fungsi pencarian alih-alih mengirim spam ke utas dengan permintaan? ada di sana karena suatu alasan. : rolleyes:[/KUTIPAN]
Saya tidak mengerti bagaimana itu
qoghlIjDaq mu' jIyajbe'

Nov 18, 2017
guys thtat incest file is not working for me....i deleted the old 'names' file and pasted the new incest patch file nd i started the game im getting val as undefined....can someone walk me through how it should be done??

Rohnny

Jul 25, 2017
guys thtat incest file is not working for me....i deleted the old 'names' file and pasted the new incest patch file nd i started the game im getting val as undefined....can someone walk me through how it should be done??
The only thing you need to do is to replace the names.txt file, nothing else should be changed.

Maybe some users are confused by the other patch in the OP. The other file is used to update from the previous version to the new version, instead of downloading the whole game again.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
All these wonderful MILFs and Step-MILFs from the NLT Media series;

Joan - Andy's Mom
Lisa - Aiden's Mom
Karen - Charlie's Mom
Pricia - Yoshi & Jason's Mom
Amber - Matt's Mom
Amanda Bancroft - Simon's Step-Mom
Debra - Jeff & Ricky's Mom
Sara - Zach & Synthia's Mom
Lotti Cummings - Chris's Step-Mom

Of course I'm always switching between my favorites Lisa and Joan, but you have to admit Aiden's Mom is hot.
Hope they put her in the game, searching for her wayward son and Brad ends up getting a piece of that.
But I think they already have the end game already in sight. But shag that, I can still dream.
So who's your favorite?
Debra, Pricia, Bancroft, Sara

Reactions: BigIrishLug

HMTheOwner

Jul 27, 2018
if you downloaded the .txt file in op its name is 142653_names.txt you need to change it to names.txt than replace it with the original in www folder.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes