doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Rather short update but I liked that we got a new area to explore and that a new character turned up. I wonder what his motives are, tho'... I anyone else getting a feeling he might have a thing or two going on w/ a certain mom?

Not so enamoured w/ the basement chicks tbh. Whereas Elisabeth seems cold and distant and just 'doesn't do' it for me Violet albeit pregnant at least make a cute face when blessed.

Looking forward to further developments, seeing as we're only at 41% at this time. Wow! Would never have thought I'd become a fan of an RPGM game ever again! ut the scenes and the writing are very nice actually. Well done @ NLT!

One minor complaint though, as it is against logic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I thought so too. But then again, kat does say that she still feels somewhat guilty. She did it once, and she doesn't want to do it again.
So, she will do other stuff......for know! When she gets the 5 hearts! It'll be open back door once again....:sneaky:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Whats with the new incest patch? I try opening it but it doesnt work. do you have to do something special with it?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Well it seems Val had something on Tillman, Tillman found out something on Val( i think she somehow messed up at university, it could also explain why Val thinks shes not good anough for the work anymore), and they made somekind of agreement.
Well, someone else noticed this theme in the game. Val said she found that things had become difficult at school.

She's the president of ESU! What could've become difficult? Her running the Serum smuggling or something else?

As for Tillman, Val knows he's the man in the video! But what else....?
Has anyone spoken to that F:censored:ng Mendel? He talks about a hidden secret with Tillman!
Sorry, but this damn feeling that Val is NOT telling us everything that happened at ESU - does not bode well for my nerves!!!

But you gotta love a brotha's entrance! RIght? Tillman! yo man! Pops up and sends everybody running.... including us!!!

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
- Where did you get the Amber Kamasutra page? (Standing anal) (reverse cowgirl).

- Where did you get the page from Katherine Kamasutra? (eat pussy) (blowjob) (ass hotdogging).
I'd love to know about Amber as well.

At least two of the Katherine ones are in one of the notes - Outside left by the dead tree and the SE front Candelabra in the Chapel.

Reactions: tatanysebas

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
In the church - on the right in the middle pew, the one towards the wall.
But you can't get it until you get the quest. As I recall you get it trying to have anal sex with the Nun, she says something about the bible verse making anal sex just like regular sex. When you go into the church there will be white dots in rows (it's in the middle row to the right. Just keep going (clicking until you get the bible).

Reactions: JJATH

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
But you can't get it until you get the quest. As I recall you get it trying to have anal sex with the Nun, she says something about the bible verse making anal sex just like regular sex. When you go into the church there will be white dots in rows (it's in the middle row to the right. Just keep going (clicking until you get the bible).
You're right, forgot to mention that. (y)

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Well, someone else noticed this theme in the game. Val said she found that things had become difficult at school.

She's the president of ESU! What could've become difficult? Her running the Serum smuggling or something else?

Has anyone spoken to that F:censored:ng Mendel? He talks about a hidden secret with Tillman!
Sorry, but this damn feeling that Val is NOT telling us everything that happened at ESU - does not bode well for my nerves!!!

But you gotta love a brotha's entrance! RIght? Tillman! yo man! Pops up and sends everybody running.... including us!!!
I think tillman showed up, because he was afraid, something could go wrong there. As for Val, agree that shes hiding some big thing there, wonder what it could be to? It doesnt seem like shes fond of Tillman either, buf for some reason she has to play along. Hope next update wiil clear some things up. Oh i also remember Andy saying to mc, he better drop all this serum invastigate, because he might not like what he find out, maybe its also connected to Val?

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018

Maybe the board at ESU is behind the serum? and they are the ones calling the shots and are making things difficult for Val now? I think this serum thing goes above Val's pay-grade.

Tillman was also screwing his volleyball team,which included his daughter (Mother Gangbang). Maybe Val found out about that Maybe she helped cover that up and all the cover ups are getting to her.

I dont think Tillman is going to lead to any NTR, I think hes just there to progress the story and make us all nervous as hell. Mission accomplished NLT.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Tillman was also screwing his volleyball team,which included his daughter (Mother Gangbang). Maybe Val found out about that Maybe she helped cover that up and all the cover ups are getting to her.

I dont think Tillman is going to lead to any NTR, I think hes just there to progress the story and make us all nervous as hell. Mission accomplished NLT.
But why would she cover up for him?
Yesm someone posted that, based on feedbacks, everybody are absolutle against NTR, so i dont think to(well at least i hope:p).

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes