aldebaran7000

Jun 15, 2017
20 miles hike trough the woods, no mountains, in 10h???
That is slow for a fit "gym teacher" and highly manageable for an average person(anybody in the group, even Amber)... I'm not sure if this is intended to be absurd for a comic effect or just no experience in hiking on NTLs part, either way it bothers me more then it should....

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sounds like a weird bug. You could use Wine and use the PC version which has the saves inside the game's directory structure.
Sorry - but I have been able to avoid creating a PC emulation partition for over 10 years to just play a couple of games, and will continue this. Every (almost) other MV RPGM game has either used a consistent folder/file naming convention within the Library, or used a save folder within the content/resources/game folder within the app. That this one game does something bizarre (different EVERY time) is not worth changing my system environment to accommodate. Devs Need to understand this, if they want the broader customer base...c'mon - it's not that hard...

gubl

May 31, 2018
20 miles hike trough the woods, no mountains, in 10h???
That is slow for a fit "gym teacher" and highly manageable for an average person(anybody in the group, even Amber)... I'm not sure if this is intended to be absurd for a comic effect or just no experience in hiking on NTLs part, either way it bothers me more then it should....
average walking speed is 3 mph, so for 20 miles, it is going to take abount 6 hours, now having that hiking will happen over thicket after extreme rain, it is not going to be easy walk. Also, characters will neeed some restt breaks alog road, plus whole team has chances to get lost. phones are not working. So it seems plausible

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
average walking speed is 3 mph, so for 20 miles, it is going to take abount 6 hours, now having that hiking will happen over thicket after extreme rain, it is not going to be easy walk. Also, characters will neeed some restt breaks alog road, plus whole team has chances to get lost. phones are not working. So it seems plausible
Plus they don't have the right equipment to do some 10h hiking on a muddy mountain.

Sharing is caring :p
Save 1 : clean (no cheat), full and you are in the basement (choose the door to open)
Save 2 : same as 1 but cheat chip > both door in the basement are open

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
WHen you first meet Buddie, you end up at the Library foyer. Enter the library and hide in the left side of the room behind some books. Wait till he leaves and then follow the hints! Time to have fun!! :D
That's my third security chips. I need only 1 more security chip

tatanysebas

Dec 7, 2018
- Where did you get the Amber Kamasutra page? (Standing anal) (reverse cowgirl).

- Where did you get the page from Katherine Kamasutra? (eat pussy) (blowjob) (ass hotdogging).

Reactions: Puspandre
4.40 star(s) 255 Votes