tatanysebas

Dec 7, 2018
I'd love to know about Amber as well.

At least two of the Katherine ones are in one of the notes - Outside left by the dead tree and the SE front Candelabra in the Chapel.
Thanks men ,.... Where did you get the Amanda Kamasutra page? (eat pussy)?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
What's up with the skeleton keys? "Spend" one on the wrong chest and your screwed.
No there are enough for all chests. You don't have to choose. You can open them all. There are 4 chests and 4 keys...

Here are the keys...
Parker's bedroom (unlocked with access card in chamber basement)
Under the rug outside of Kat's room (found using the metal detector)
Buried in the yard along with the "mysterious paper" (found using the shovel in top left corner of outdoor area)
3rd Story East Tower (unlocked with access card in the forest)

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
yeah, well when i get to the inventory screen i click on the blank security card and i hear a "reject" sound and the dialogue screen pops up with the MC saying "This isn't right" or "I don't think so" in any case, i get rejected. the only inventory piece the computer accepts is the SD Card with Val's pictures. if i still can't get an answer out of anyone then that means my game has an annoying glitch. i'm almost tempted to restart the game to see if things might go differently, but if i end up with the same issue then i'll just rip my hair out
I got the same issue. Replace your Map034.json file in your 'data' folder with the one inside the attached ZIP and I bet it will fix it.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Ugh, I think it's in the priest's room. Sadly, Buddy is there. :'(
I think this bug was fixed on Patreon, but the fix was never loaded here. So you have to either load an old save or wait for the next update which is this Saturday.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I'm not getting the "get mad at buddie" option even though I followed the walkthrough. When talking to Buddie all I can tell him is that I have the key.

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
When i download new game i forgot my save game and i started again. My question is when i got into room ( where is mendel sleep next to) there was coin under chair before now there isn't. I check Walkthrough and it says there is. I m so confused right now what to do. Is it changed place ? Like calculator not right next to him on the table but right room next to him when val and amanda searching for him

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes