muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
See.. that's what we don't know. What IS Val's history with Coach Tillman? As to Val, she seems more resistant to the idea of incest and out of all the ladies there, she shows more firmness with sticking to her obligations and morals. So having a fling with Coach Tillman doesn't seem right. But because of her comments, I would not be surprised if she has a lesbian side to her and my hunch is that it includes Bancroft. That is my hunch.
Based on the history, I'm not surprised that Amber is a literal slut and that Bancroft has a very strong sexual side to her. And Katherine being curious but conflicted is hinted at in the previous comic. With the rest of the cast besides Andy and Simon, they are new to the NLT universe but live in it, too.
So I'll take Bancroft and Val for 500 doggobucks.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I have no basis for this, but I think the next update will probably expand upon the girls in the basement and or the anal sex with Katherine. I too, would like to see some more action with Amanda or Valorie.
Amanda best girl.

Reactions: Grifter

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yea. The next part of the walkthrough states :"Go back to where the toilets are and watch the scene." Which is not something I can do, since there's no scene there when I go. Then I have to : "Go east (twice). Mendel left: you can grab the sparkle in the upper left corner (next to the chair). Yeah, you grabbed a chest key!" which is also not something I can do, since Mendel hasn't left.

I don't really understand why I'm stuck, since I did everything according to the walkthrough.

EDIT: It's fixed now. I guess the game bugged out a bit, since the scene previous to that repeated itself. All I had to do was close and open the game again and it works now.

That was the v34122 version walkthrough. Now, it's a bit different: you enter and see Mendel. Amber's not here yet. Get out, then come back: Amber will come in and the scene will trigger.

MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY:

the author is "slightly" remodeling the game everytime he releases a new update.

As you can see, I wrote a v34122 walkthrough. I did not write a "full" v41012 walkthrough.

I'm replaying the game from the very beginning, now. I think I will post a full 41012 walkthrough in 2-3 days.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm getting a white screen when I launch the game now. The windowed frame shows the NLT logo and the window controls work, but the bit that should be the menu is a complete whiteout. It's a fresh install of the current game version, not just an update from the .37 files. Any thoughts? I see someone else posted the issue in December, but it doesn't look like it was resolved.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
I got stuck there for a minute as well, the fix is pretty simple, just go north and speak to Andy and he will blab for a bit and then it says talk to mom but from that point just go back to the entrance and buddy will return.
thanks that fixed it

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
That was the v34122 version walkthrough. Now, it's a bit different: you enter and see Mendel. Amber's not here yet. Get out, then come back: Amber will come in and the scene will trigger.

MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY:

the author is "slightly" remodeling the game everytime he releases a new update.

As you can see, I wrote a v34122 walkthrough. I did not write a "full" v41012 walkthrough.

I'm replaying the game from the very beginning, now. I think I will post a full 41012 walkthrough in 2-3 days.
Thanks for the help.

In case you didn't see my edit, the walkthrough was actually fine, but the game bugged out a bit. I restarted it and it worked.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Guys.. this game is based on 2 comics so whatever your'e thinking is WRONG unless it follows:

"Mother's Gangbang" - This is the video that caused all the problems and is the source of the controversy. Basically, Lisa and her boys set up a "sex video" and it all goes well until Mrs Bancroft and Simon show up. At the last frame, read what the coach says to Andy.

Or..

"Stuck with Simon" - Simon gets stuck with Mrs. Bancroft and a classmate.

Also, Amber, Mrs Bancroft and Katherine all have an interview about all the craziness in "Is My Mom Hot?" but Amber has a starring role in that comic.

If you read those 3 comics, you'll know the history behind the game. :D
Wow thats really good , it really clears up alot of stuff , i always thought its a standalone game

In Stuck with Simon , Bancroft say a student was expelled for knocking up his mom.. so its Andy.. and so the torn up pic is actually him and Joan his mom..and the arc happened in Family's hike?

In "Mother's Gangbang" , after the coach bails Charlie and Ricky out , he says he got no choice and tell the boys not to tell anyone about the secret , seem like they found out something in his office?.... and coupled with what coach says to Andy at the last frame.. Coach is the man behind the serum??
I was confused by what Simon blabbering about being in the video and not part of the video , glad that also got cleared....

Aug 13, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm following the main walkthrough in the OP and am missing a coin I need for Val's first outfit. It's supposed to be under the chair in the room next to where Mendel's sleeping, but the coin simply isn't there in my game. Was it moved elsewhere in a more recent update or something?

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm following the main walkthrough in the OP and am missing a coin I need for Val's first outfit. It's supposed to be under the chair in the room next to where Mendel's sleeping, but the coin simply isn't there in my game. Was it moved elsewhere in a more recent update or something?
Yes. 3rd floor east tower if I remember correctly.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Wow thats really good , it really clears up alot of stuff , i always thought its a standalone game

In Stuck with Simon , Bancroft say a student was expelled for knocking up his mom.. so its Andy.. and so the torn up pic is actually him and Joan his mom..and the arc happened in Family's hike?

In "Mother's Gangbang" , after the coach bails Charlie and Ricky out , he says he got no choice and tell the boys not to tell anyone about the secret , seem like they found out something in his office?.... and coupled with what coach says to Andy at the last frame.. Coach is the man behind the serum??
I was confused by what Simon blabbering about being in the video and not part of the video , glad that also got cleared....
Alright folks, I have been saying as much (ok, I didn't point out the exact comics), but yeah. There is something Val is hiding - and it will bother the MC.
in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda, earlier on has doubts and replies to Brad: something like
"no one can prove it. That is only reason I can imagine Val did not cut ties long ago
I admire her loyalty to him, but I would not have done that."
What was she talking about her (i.e. loyalty) to him. She's the president!
And if you had the MC try the serum spray on her (oopsss I wanted to see what happened :sneaky:)
, the MC finds out that Val knows alot about the serum and that Andy was expelled because of that and not the video.
As for Val havinf strick morals...hmmm... I don't know. After the shower scene she does says this:"Anytime you need...help. Just le me know. We can get through this together."
Brad can go see anytime for ...a helping hand or thigh! :D

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I think that Val is meddled with the serum @Esu. There are some notes at SDU that hints to strange trucks for irrigation - but used for something else. And Val deftly fed Andy with some info during the Amanda/VAl/Brad interrogation. She even offered to look into it herself! Sure, what better way to cover up her own involvement?
I'm also wondering what father Parker's plan was? That, and how do I get see more of Kat's beautiful bottom! :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sure, Bancroft doesn't seem to like Coach Tillman for some reason and wants to get rid of him. I think it's because of how Tillman influences and treats Simon (like the village idiot).
What I think happened is there is financial benefit to the serum and Tillman being behind it that is why Val is doing that. Remember that I mentioned the last panel in "A Mother's Gangbang"? Tillman tells Andy "that it's a good idea." I bet you that it was about the serum. Val finds out, thinks about it knowing the school needs money then decides to cover/protect them. Guess we'll wait and see what NLT has written for it.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Sure, Bancroft doesn't seem to like Coach Tillman for some reason and wants to get rid of him. I think it's because of how Tillman influences and treats Simon (like the village idiot).
What I think happened is there is financial benefit to the serum and Tillman being behind it that is why Val is doing that. Remember that I mentioned the last panel in "A Mother's Gangbang"? Tillman tells Andy "that it's a good idea." I bet you that it was about the serum. Val finds out, thinks about it knowing the school needs money then decides to cover/protect them. Guess we'll wait and see what NLT has written for it.
Yeah, I hear you @muttdoggy and I agree that the financial crisis for ESU must be there. VAl in Stuck with Simon tells Amanda that it's above her pay grade - so..... your theory looks good so far.
But what does the MC care about that. Why would Andy say you might not like what you find. I don't think the Brad would care if Val was involved. However, early on, when Val talks to Denny and Andy, she tells Brad NOT to investigate further - hmm.... she doesn't want the MC to find out about the Serum HQ at ESU - is that all?
Oh and btw, in "A Mother's Gangbang" we could definitely see that it was coach Tillman. Check the first pages where Simon is viewing (again) and Amanda walks in...
Hmmm, the devs have done a good job. I would agree that this game is fun and intriguing. If only most people would play it instead of .... you know... give me a save! Where is this key? update the walkthrough (which they won't read! of course!!) :LOL:
Cherrio!

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes