k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
When i download new game i forgot my save game and i started again. My question is when i got into room ( where is mendel sleep next to) there was coin under chair before now there isn't. I check Walkthrough and it says there is. I m so confused right now what to do. Is it changed place ? Like calculator not right next to him on the table but right room next to him when val and amanda searching for him
That coin was moved to the 3rd story east tower which you get a bit later in the game. The calculator is found in the office if you start a new game, and if you continue from a previous version it is outside the office. It makes sense, because if you are continuing from a previous save you would not think to look in a room you've already been in. It's to be considerate to people who are continuing from a past version.

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
That coin was moved to the 3rd story east tower which you get a bit later in the game. The calculator is found in the office if you start a new game, and if you continue from a previous version it is outside the office. It makes sense, because if you are continuing from a previous save you would not think to look in a room you've already been in. It's to be considerate to people who are continuing from a past version.
Ty for fast respond i really thought if it was bug or something

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to cheat the number of coins and hearts? I missed on 1 of each and I want them back :(
Here, go to this website, upload your save and edit the number of coins.

v37011 full save pls
Click to the link to download the file, can't upload the file in this forum due to file extension is not allowed.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Mac version: After about an hour of tedious RPGM-style spriting around, I tried right-clicking and there's NO OPTION TO SAVE. Right-mouse only opens the (unsaveable) inventory and progress chart. Starting over from the very beginning, you also can't skip previous intro/plot/wandering robotically from room to room... I think I'm done with this game.
In inventory, open phone and select save...

Reactions: birun12

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys.. this game is based on 2 comics so whatever your'e thinking is WRONG unless it follows:

"Mother's Gangbang" - This is the video that caused all the problems and is the source of the controversy. Basically, Lisa and her boys set up a "sex video" and it all goes well until Mrs Bancroft and Simon show up. At the last frame, read what the coach says to Andy.

Or..

"Stuck with Simon" - Simon gets stuck with Mrs. Bancroft and a classmate.

Also, Amber, Mrs Bancroft and Katherine all have an interview about all the craziness in "Is My Mom Hot?" but Amber has a starring role in that comic.

If you read those 3 comics, you'll know the history behind the game. :D

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
I think im stuck. after talking with Katherine in the kitchen the walk threw says that the security gard is suporst to leave the yellow raincoat at the entrance. its not their for me.

if its broken for me dues any one have a save before you give yogert to the reporter.
I think that's were it messed up for me becosue I went threw the north door instead of the west door so it didn't trigger.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I think im stuck. after talking with Katherine in the kitchen the walk threw says that the security gard is suporst to leave the yellow raincoat at the entrance. its not their for me.

if its broken for me dues any one have a save before you give yogert to the reporter.
I think that's were it messed up for me becosue I went threw the north door instead of the west door so it didn't trigger.

I got stuck there for a minute as well, the fix is pretty simple, just go north and speak to Andy and he will blab for a bit and then it says talk to mom but from that point just go back to the entrance and buddy will return.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Guys.. this game is based on 2 comics so whatever your'e thinking is WRONG unless it follows:

"Mother's Gangbang" - This is the video that caused all the problems and is the source of the controversy. Basically, Lisa and her boys set up a "sex video" and it all goes well until Mrs Bancroft and Simon show up. At the last frame, read what the coach says to Andy.

Or..

"Stuck with Simon" - Simon gets stuck with Mrs. Bancroft and a classmate.

Also, Amber, Mrs Bancroft and Katherine all have an interview about all the craziness in "Is My Mom Hot?" but Amber has a starring role in that comic.

If you read those 3 comics, you'll know the history behind the game. :D
Well what most people including myself dont understand, what Val is hiding, and why shes covering coach Tillman?

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Does it change anything?
Yea. The next part of the walkthrough states :"Go back to where the toilets are and watch the scene." Which is not something I can do, since there's no scene there when I go. Then I have to : "Go east (twice). Mendel left: you can grab the sparkle in the upper left corner (next to the chair). Yeah, you grabbed a chest key!" which is also not something I can do, since Mendel hasn't left.

I don't really understand why I'm stuck, since I did everything according to the walkthrough.

EDIT: It's fixed now. I guess the game bugged out a bit, since the scene previous to that repeated itself. All I had to do was close and open the game again and it works now.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This is one of the games that are high on my list of games I want to support.

I've made something of a budget, which I follow out of principle. I can't in good faith remove my long time support from Summertime Saga. I currently really like the game and where it's heading. Neither can I find it in my heart to stop my support of my buddy Tinkerer with his neat game Peasant's Quest.

I like the development of this game. Consistent. The artwork is neat and the story a little weird but interesting. There are many quality of life features "we" take for granted, but are actually cleverly implemented. I have a respect for the developer(s) and I will probably support them next month. Their work is definitely worthy of such consideration.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes