Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, I hear you @muttdoggy and I agree that the financial crisis for ESU must be there. VAl in Stuck with Simon tells Amanda that it's above her pay grade - so..... your theory looks good so far.
But what does the MC care about that. Why would Andy say you might not like what you find. I don't think the Brad would care if Val was involved. However, early on, when Val talks to Denny and Andy, she tells Brad NOT to investigate further - hmm.... she doesn't want the MC to find out about the Serum HQ at ESU - is that all?
Oh and btw, in "A Mother's Gangbang" we could definitely see that it was coach Tillman. Check the first pages where Simon is viewing (again) and Amanda walks in...
Hmmm, the devs have done a good job. I would agree that this game is fun and intriguing. If only most people would play it instead of .... you know... give me a save! Where is this key? update the walkthrough (which they won't read! of course!!) :LOL:
Cherrio!
Well i also think, Val is actually sticking to her morals, or at least trying. She says to MC that, they are doing all the lewd things, only while in there(bcause its somekin crazy place, to do crazy things), after they leave everything goes back to normal. Thats why i think MC maybe not but Val would care about him to find out.
Val Said to Tillman, she should have fired him when had an opportunity and Tillman answered you wouldnt dare. It seems like Val is in crisis, and Tillman offering something to get her out. After tillman sayng no one can take them down, thanks to Val, im almost certain hes(w someone else) behind the serum, and its also might be above Vals pay grade not just Amandas.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm, I am missing one Kama page. Commence the scavenger hunt!

EDIT: According to the book, I'm missing the Reverse Cowgirl page for Amber. Counting down the list, that is page #11, which according to the walktrhough in the OP is found in the cabinets on the second floor landing of the East Tower. (Along with a heart container) I remember unlocking them and collecting them (I have all the hearts, so I for sure got that one), and when I go there now the cabinets don't open. Wonky save file? If so, does anyone know what value that is to edit the save file? (I know that's a no-no for this game)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
any help?
mine still 38%
what i'm missing
There's no way to tell from just seeing that info.

Open the MC phone in game, and select Kamasutra. Screen cap that and compare it to the completed screen caps and you'll see what you're missing. Then look at the walkthrough on the OP match those missing Kamasutra pages up to the locations noted on the map.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
It's basically always the same. Update at the start of the month and update at the middle of the month. First update is this weekend.
Thank you @k3ven. So as we await the next release, I'm a little perplexed since I find myself more interested in finding out what Val is hiding than running around enjoying the MILFs (& blessing the girls downstairs - of course). I mean, what is up with that, right?
More interested in the storyline than wondering if in the next release we get to:
1) Find the dildo for one of the cellar girls (if you didn't cheat of course! ;))
2) Find four more kamasutra pages for either Val or Sweet Sister Katherine! ;)
3) Find four more security chips to actually see the other girl (if you didn't cheat of course! ;))
4) Find out who leaves in the morning (I'm betting Tillman & Buddie - he needs to find the priest)
5) Find out if there are other girls in that cellar - Muuuaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa! :p

I can't wait!!!!

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Well i also think, Val is actually sticking to her morals, or at least trying. She says to MC that, they are doing all the lewd things, only while in there(bcause its somekin crazy place, to do crazy things), after they leave everything goes back to normal. Thats why i think MC maybe not but Val would care about him to find out.
Val Said to Tillman, she should have fired him when had an opportunity and Tillman answered you wouldnt dare. It seems like Val is in crisis, and Tillman offering something to get her out. After tillman sayng no one can take them down, thanks to Val, im almost certain hes(w someone else) behind the serum, and its also might be above Vals pay grade not just Amandas.
Hey @Danyboy, Well not really back to normal. She wants to get away from the city until at least.... (we don't know what that "at least" is all about). I<ll give to Val though. And let's not forget that Val was under the influence of the shampoo serum - so I wouldn't take everything she says at face value.
Then again, I would do like the MC - take all I can now, and then hope for more later! :cool:

May 26, 2018
complete save

file.4 is for pregnant girl + complete kamasutra and story

there is file when v41 is begin at 37%
and there is 2 selection when you choosing between pregnant girl or blonde

what's date for next update? is it tomorrow ?
I would also like to know when the February update will be. If it’s this weekend that’s awesome, but I I have a feeling it may be later than that.

QuispSerial

Jan 30, 2019
This may be a dumb question, but...

When I go to "play" with Amber, the dresser in her private room has a switch for "X-Ray" that can be turned on or off. But... What does it do? It doesn't seem to affect the cut scenes with Amber, or make any difference that I've noticed outside of Amber's playroom. I just don't get it. Sorry if this was covered somewhere on the thread, but there's 171 pages so far.

Thanks!

ss069

May 22, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but...

When I go to "play" with Amber, the dresser in her private room has a switch for "X-Ray" that can be turned on or off. But... What does it do? It doesn't seem to affect the cut scenes with Amber, or make any difference that I've noticed outside of Amber's playroom. I just don't get it. Sorry if this was covered somewhere on the thread, but there's 171 pages so far.

Thanks!
xray function is for cum inside her , only vaginal scene get x-ray effect for now

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
All right, guys.

I wrote a FULL 100% v41012 walkthrough and I uploaded it.

ANYONE who started playing from this latest 41012 version should follow it.

Old players should check the old v34 updated to v41012.

Reactions: paula789 and bakuon

paula789

May 2, 2017
All right, guys.

I wrote a FULL 100% v41012 walkthrough and I uploaded it.

ANYONE who started playing from this latest 41012 version should follow it.

Old players should check the old v34 updated to v41012.
I'm really sorry to bother you. But I followed the entire walkthrough and earlier also tried to complete the Jan update myself. But each time, in the end, I'm finishing at 40%. It's because I've gathered 17 out of 18 hearts. It's really difficult to find which one I've missed collecting. It'll be very helpful if you suggest anything.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes