robnots

Dec 12, 2018
share save file pls.
Thank you @k3ven. So as we await the next release, I'm a little perplexed since I find myself more interested in finding out what Val is hiding than running around enjoying the MILFs (& blessing the girls downstairs - of course). I mean, what is up with that, right?
More interested in the storyline than wondering if in the next release we get to:
1) Find the dildo for one of the cellar girls (if you didn't cheat of course! ;))
2) Find four more kamasutra pages for either Val or Sweet Sister Katherine! ;)
3) Find four more security chips to actually see the other girl (if you didn't cheat of course! ;))
4) Find out who leaves in the morning (I'm betting Tillman & Buddie - he needs to find the priest)
5) Find out if there are other girls in that cellar - Muuuaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa! :p

I can't wait!!!!
4) ? priest.? father is dead.. i think you mean "Denny" the PI who disappeared ..

Kurosin

Jul 3, 2018
Just decided to replay the from the beginning but when I loaded the game all I got is a black screen, so what can I do to fix this I am on a ASUS zenpad android 7.0.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just ask the android guru doing the wisardry on their own channel:

or

or

Just read Mod section of this forum and just ask for advice ... spells are in the making!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just decided to replay the from the beginning but when I loaded the game all I got is a black screen, so what can I do to fix this I am on a ASUS zenpad android 7.0.

srh124

Oct 21, 2018
All right, guys.

I wrote a FULL 100% v41012 walkthrough and I uploaded it.

ANYONE who started playing from this latest 41012 version should follow it.

Old players should check the old v34 updated to v41012.
Thanks. but where is download link for walkthrough?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm really sorry to bother you. But I followed the entire walkthrough and earlier also tried to complete the Jan update myself. But each time, in the end, I'm finishing at 40%. It's because I've gathered 17 out of 18 hearts. It's really difficult to find which one I've missed collecting.
How can it be, I wonder. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Firstly, the walkthrough thoroughly explains how and when you collect every heart.

Secondly, did you realize that whenever you win a heart a balloon with a heart in it over the girl's head and a message telling you that you won a heart do appear?

It'll be very helpful if you suggest anything.
You aren't helping me (yourself) this way: I'm NOT Nostradamus.

First of all, you didn't tell me which versions you played: the game is a work in progress.

Secondly, you didn't tell me which heart you missed.

You don't remember when you missed the heart, but you can tell for sure whose heart is the one you're missing: Amber should have 6 hearts, Amanda 5, Katherine 4 and Valerie 3 at the end of this v41 update. Check yours.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018

Firstly, the walkthrough thoroughly explains how and when you collect every heart.

Secondly, did you realize that whenever you win a heart a balloon with a heart in it over the girl's head and a message telling you that you won a heart do appear?
I have not checked the updated walkthough - but the last one there was a heart up missing

my advice allways check there is an empty heart container

Amber = 6
Amanda = 5
Kat = 4
Val = 3

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
4) ? priest.? father is dead.. i think you mean "Denny" the PI who disappeared ..
Just speculating. Buddie tells the cellar girls (Elizabeth & Violet) that he'll go out and find another priest. Not father Parker - another one. This, I suspect is why he'll want to go on hike the next morning.
Yeah, Denny I think came across Tillman's sly tactics. he's probably stuck in a cave - if only the MC could find a hachet !

paula789

May 2, 2017

First of all, you didn't tell me which versions you played: the game is a work in progress.

You don't remember when you missed the heart, but you can tell for sure whose heart is the one you're missing: Amber should have 6 hearts, Amanda 5, Katherine 4 and Valerie 3 at the end of this v41 update. Check yours.
I'm really thankful for your reply.
I've just completed the new version .41012 and at the end, I have gathered 5 hearts for Amber, 5 for Amanda,4 for Katherine and 3 for Valerie. That means I've failed to collect one heart for Amber. Does that mean that I have to further interact with Amber to collect that?

paula789

May 2, 2017

Okay, I 've got that. I missed an opportunity to earn a heart from Amber. I restarted the game and added a heart container to Amber, interacted with her but nothing happened. Then I entered the Bonus area of the phone and since I missed the opportunity to earn one heart from Amber it was already present there above Amber's name and from there I purchased it with one coin. There was no other way. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes