Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v44021] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 1.69GB

Download Win (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx for the compressed version!

Obs.: The text boxes are broken =/

gubl

May 31, 2018
Hey dev.. i downloaded this game so many times, why every time i opened it kept crashing. can you resolve it for me.
Dev is not watching this tread, if you want NLT interaction try Patreon or discourd channels.

paula789

May 2, 2017
did you try to play and save twice so you have file 1 and file 2 of your own, THEN replace them?, it did work for me.
Have you tried to copy and paste all the contents of the save folder of the previous version in the new version save folder? Replying since it worked for me.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Anyone how to have Prone Anal page kamasutra with Amanda ?
If you've not yet found it then go upstairs(where Mendel and Tillman standing), go east in front of the security room, then go south and enter the door at the bottom left corner where only no.8 is written(the door is not visible). Enter the room and you'll find that page along with a coin.

Reactions: Kat69

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
I'm following the walkthough to the T, but I'm missing a heart thing, it said that there should have been 1 and a page in the upper east tower, but there was nothing there.

Anyone know what to do? I just progressed and now I'm at a point in the walkthough where I'm supposed to give a heart to someone but I don't have one.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, maybe someone has a save file just after turning on the 7th radiator, please?
I love this game and forgot that there is no any autosave at all and , well, crashed...:(

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys i am new on this game. but the description makes me wonder? does the story on revolve on the church place?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
All right, guys.

I wrote a FULL 100% v41012 walkthrough and I uploaded it.

ANYONE who started playing from this latest 41012 version should follow it.

Old players should check the old v34 updated to v41012.
Send Link??

Reactions: ElPiti

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Has anyone found AMBER REVERSE COWGIRL page? I'm currently at 43/44 pages :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm following the walkthough to the T, but I'm missing a heart thing, it said that there should have been 1 and a page in the upper east tower, but there was nothing there.
It explains how to gain them (with screenshots, too, for crying out loud). What didn't you understand?

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes