bidone

Jul 3, 2017
Linux version? Also, how can I convert a MV game from Windows to Linux?
You can simply download and start nw with game folder as argument: nw LustEpidemic-PC-v.44021-crunched
The game folder is the one with package.json and www folder.

Reactions: johnelros

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
About how many hours did it take you guys to complete the game? Thinking of trying it out but just don't wanna play 1-2 hour game know what im saying?

Llj559

Jan 29, 2019
Updated the game to v44021 for the Android but the save file is still at v41012. Anyone know how to fix it?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game is GREAT !!! I don't usually like to play RPGM games. But when I do... ;)

Anyone know where to find the buried page in the wood? It says look for soft ground, but the fuck do i know what that looks like?[/QUOT
I found it in the first screen of the wood, bottom left.

edit : by the way... I just wanted to say that one on the coin is NOT where the walkthrough say it is (there is NO coin under the chair...)
But I found another one somewhere else (that was not signaled in the walkthrough). I don't know if it was the same coin that was moved to another room or if it's a coin added by the 0.44021.
I ended with 2 unused coins in my inventory. Can anyone can confirm if I missed a coin or if I found everything please ?

Reactions: HathgarNiche

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Please ask Katherine's ASS HOTDOGGING page? I searched the search section but the results were Amanda's page
Untitled.png

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
I ended with 2 unused coins in my inventory. Can anyone can confirm if I missed a coin or if I found everything please ?
Looks like there's no more coins in this version. You can't yet purchase any new outfits anyways.

Reactions: zh

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is GREAT !!! I don't usually like to play RPGM games. But when I do... ;)

I found it in the first screen of the wood, bottom left.

edit : by the way... I just wanted to say that one on the coin is NOT where the walkthrough say it is (there is NO coin under the chair...)
But I found another one somewhere else (that was not signaled in the walkthrough). I don't know if it was the same coin that was moved to another room or if it's a coin added by the 0.44021.

You got every coin.

Well, I don't think I'll replay and rewrite everything because the author moved a coin somewhere else in v44. :whistle:

Reactions: american and zh

jkbronco

Apr 27, 2018
If you've not yet found it then go upstairs(where Mendel and Tillman standing), go east in front of the security room, then go south and enter the door at the bottom left corner where only no.8 is written(the door is not visible). Enter the room and you'll find that page along with a coin.
How do I disable the laser beam to get in "door

american

Apr 24, 2017
You got every coin.

Well, I don't think I'll replay and rewrite everything because the author moved a coin somewhere else in v44. :whistle:
I think my friend he read your walkthrough and fuck with you so if I was you wait until close to end with walkthrough for honestly game is very easy out maybe find a few page or 2

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
guys i am new on this game. but the description makes me wonder? does the story on revolve on the church place?
No, it's so called seminary building on the SDU campus. It has a Chapel just east of the western tower, one of the villains is priest and he is a victim of murder.And one of the ladies to be used is a Nun.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes