Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone know why since downloading this update all my rpgm games load a black screen and that's it? Really sucks for me as I like alot of rpgm.

Reactions: LuisDM

rodman1962

Feb 5, 2019
Can someone share a saved file to me?

I played an online version V.41012, then it upgraded to V.44021. I could not play my save files since then.
Can someone share me the save file (around 35-40% progress).

Thanks

llll0000

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone share a saved file to me?

I played an online version V.41012, then it upgraded to V.44021. I could not play my save files since then.
Can someone share me the save file (around 35-40% progress).

Thanks
Have you made a save on V.44021 first? Start a new game on the latest version, save it, then overwrite it with your V.41012 save. Be sure to rename your V.41012 save to the corresponding save slot.

May 27, 2018
Love the game, its goes to show that you could get really far with a custom tileset.

Havent finished it yet but can I fuck Elizabeth and Violet? Gotten tired of MILF, want some DILF action.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
The no.16 page i.e. spoony anal page is available in the woods. Go to the bottom left corner in the woods, dig with shovel and you'll find it.
For no.14 page go upstairs and go west. Enter the room on left and most probably you'll find the page in this room along with a serum flask and a coin. Before that, you have to obtain the security access card for this room from Andy.
Hope it'll help and if not then please reply.
Thanks

Reactions: paula789

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
The no.16 page i.e. spoony anal page is available in the woods. Go to the bottom left corner in the woods, dig with shovel and you'll find it.
For no.14 page go upstairs and go west. Enter the room on left and most probably you'll find the page in this room along with a serum flask and a coin. Before that, you have to obtain the security access card for this room from Andy.
Hope it'll help and if not then please reply.
Ah... Got a problem... I cannot find page 14... I don't why... But thanks in advance

Reactions: paula789

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i realize this has probably been answered before but i heard that you can cum in the yogurt before you give it to Amanda. is this true? if so does it do anything special or is it just for kicks? i finished the last version of the game and didnt even know i could do that, if its possible..!

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
i realize this has probably been answered before but i heard that you can cum in the yogurt before you give it to Amanda. is this true? if so does it do anything special or is it just for kicks? i finished the last version of the game and didnt even know i could do that, if its possible..!
Yes, it is possible, just for fun.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now

hi
you have
Lust Epidemic - Version (44021) Walkthrough?
I have the Lust Epidemic (v34122) Walkthrough
but I do not know what is the next
thank you

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
My game doesn't save and i don't know why, i already started the game again to get the new version save, but it doesn't save plz help

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've every page except the Amber #11 Reverse Cowgirl. I've been everywhere looking for it and 1 coin I may be missing (I read somewhere that after buying all 6 available outfits you should have 2 extra coins but I only have 1). Everything else is complete and I'm showing the correct 44% completion to this update. Any help on the missing page would be appreciated. Also I'm not sure how many of the green bars required to open the 2 slave girls doors I should have. I have 5 with 4 being used to open the pregnant slave girl's door. Are the other 3 available to open the other slave door?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes