u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
oh man, first Peasant's quest now this... i think i have struck rpgm goldmine :D

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I think I found an interesting error that makes it impossible to get past a certain point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I can't do anything at the moment :(
Have you hacked anything in the game? When you went to the kitchen after hiding from buddie who was there? Tillman and Val or just Val?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
A couple observations here:

- This is the second consecutive update where I've been unable to get Amber's 11th Kama page (reverse cowgirl). I don't know what's up with that.

- I finished the .44 update and was missing 7 other Kama pages, 8 in total with the one from above. I ran around the map several times to no avail. Then I consulted the walkthrough, and boom... 7 of the 8 missing pages were suddenly there in spots I had just gone over like four or five times. Again, I don't know what's up with that. It's like the game knew I was using a guide.

- Am I the only one that thinks it's an odd choice to end an update with one of the two completely 'unlocked' free-access characters passed out drunk and unfuckable in Play? Maybe I missed something that progresses her further.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017

- This is the second consecutive update where I've been unable to get Amber's 11th Kama page (reverse cowgirl). I don't know what's up with that.

- I finished the .44 update and was missing 7 other Kama pages, 8 in total with the one from above. I ran around the map several times to no avail. Then I consulted the walkthrough, and boom... 7 of the 8 missing pages were suddenly there in spots I had just gone over like four or five times. Again, I don't know what's up with that. It's like the game knew I was using a guide.

- Am I the only one that thinks it's an odd choice to end an update with one of the two completely 'unlocked' free-access characters passed out drunk and unfuckable in Play? Maybe I missed something that progresses her further.
You didn't miss anything. Amber's just passed out for now.

May 29, 2017
Still the best game going. Loving the game expanding outside the main building. The larger NLT's games get, the better.

Keep up the good work

gurusaya

Jan 16, 2019
Hi,
Does anyone has the latest walkthrough (44021)?
If so please help to share.

Thank You. Appreciate it

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, Is there some kind of cheat mode or something where you can have more coins/hearts ?
yes there is... it is farther back in the posts,,, i have never used it,, but some said it makes the game unstable (maybe not)...

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

My guess is the following, actions/rewards in this game are triggered by certain events. Miss those events and the goodies don't appear since they are not there YET.
Following a walkthrough (like @Trapezio ), allows you to trigger those events ...and voila!! Kamasutra pages appear!!
But, you can make your own walkthrough and get the stuff....but in a slightly different route.

Yeah!! Amber passed out! :)
...and Katherine is all nervous! Guess we'll have to find a way to calm her down, hey? :sneaky::love:

c4p3dcrus4d3r

Nov 22, 2018
Ok, guys: I DID IT.

I made a 100% step-by-step complete v34122 walkthrough (with pictures when needed).

So, enjoy. Just REMEMBER:

- don't edit your save

- don't use other people's saves

- start the game from the very beginning

- carefully read the walkthrough while playing and follow it step-by-step

- I promise I will keep it updated.

HERE YOU ARE.

p.s.: It would be nice if a mod put it in the OP.

------------

EDIT: updated walkthroughs! 100% now
I am clicking on the cabinet but nothing happens. Am I not supposed click on the cabinet itself?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My guess is the following, actions/rewards in this game are triggered by certain events. Miss those events and the goodies don't appear since they are not there YET.
Following a walkthrough (like @Trapezio ), allows you to trigger those events ...and voila!! Kamasutra pages appear!!
This is what's weird for me... In the last version, I started a brand new clean playthrough and I clearly remember when the East Tower was unlocked and I went there and got the heart container and the Kama page. But then when I completed all other actions, that page was missing from the actual book. In this version, I again started a new clean playthrough (because I'm on a completely different machine running a different OS than before), but when I went to the East Tower, there was just the heart container.

The space bar thing didn't work, either.

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
so where are the games that the screenshots from the video trailer are from?

Is there a finished game that preceedes the story of this one?

Reactions: allintine

robnots

Dec 12, 2018

games? i have only seen the comics... '@8muses' , the comics have ALL the people from the trailer.. now i have to look for the games

robnots

Dec 12, 2018

ok after a quick look ,, at patreon all i saw was LE, an 3 side characters.. went to 8muses, an saw a dozen comics, with two that were games, ( visiting aunt sara, aunt debs show.) tho not related to this game..

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes