robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Can you update and continue where you left off with a new version or do you have to download the new one and start over?
you can copy / drag old "saves" to new saves.. goto old "www" then "saves" ,, then copy or drag old file to new...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
where I find the empty perfume bottle to make the mix with katherine and how I do it I am new thanks in advance
bottle is in one of the north west rooms,, by trash can.. once you have it , click on it in inventory , it will ask what to mix with... serum..

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
you can copy / drag old "saves" to new saves.. goto old "www" then "saves" ,, then copy or drag old file to new...
Sweet! thanks for replying, any idea how the Incest patch will work with an update? Does that need to be updated to?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Sweet! thanks for replying, any idea how the Incest patch will work with an update? Does that need to be updated to?
yes.. u replace file "names" with new patch... umm copy patch,, uncompress,, drag or copy new "names" to replace old "names" file.. - - tho all it replaces is "brother's wife" to Mom,, so to me not worth it... jus saying...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Can someone help me with patching my v37011 version to the v44021? I downloaded the version update on the main page but it seems to just be the entire game again and it won't read any of my old saves even if I transfer them over. Thanks!
couple pages back, said old saves not compatible.. if you don't want to play entire game again .. just down load one of the newer saves .. also couple pages back...

xx1304

Nov 26, 2018
LUST EPIDEMIC V34122
Serum Spray 90++
Serum 90++
Skelaton Key 9+
Desk Key 9+
Chest Key 9+
Coin 90++

Save 1 Previous version waypoint with all key inserted to both violet cage
Save 2 Previous version waypoint with only 4 key uninserted
Save 3 Previous version waypoint with 8 key uninserted
save 4,5,6,7,8 Current Version waypoint & sex scene
thanks for sharing

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Aside from the Incredible Disappearing Amber's Reverse Cowgirl Kama page issue I've had the last two plays, this most recent one is the first time the incest patch has worked for me.

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
Has anyone else been getting this message when trying to open the game? it happens to me every time I launch it and several other games as well, then my computer does a forced restart.

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Aside from the Incredible Disappearing Amber's Reverse Cowgirl Kama page issue I've had the last two plays, this most recent one is the first time the incest patch has worked for me.
So this is some kind of glitch then as I'm seeing a lot more chatter about it missing in regards to the missing Amber Page 11

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I tried searching the thread to find out how to hack for more coins. Only found warnings not to increase coins more than 99. But how do you hack your coins ?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
So this is some kind of glitch then as I'm seeing a lot more chatter about it missing in regards to the missing Amber Page 11
ok went back an replayed,, you have to get ALL the clicks (sound on) 2 out side Kat's room , 4 east tower (south cabinet) ,, but if you try this after , you open the chest or get the folder behind painting,, it don't work...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes