robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I tried searching the thread to find out how to hack for more coins. Only found warnings not to increase coins more than 99. But how do you hack your coins ?
i don't use it.. but most of hacks are "cheat engine" off google...

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
I tried searching the thread to find out how to hack for more coins. Only found warnings not to increase coins more than 99. But how do you hack your coins ?
Its not a Hack

RPGm Games just editing the Save file on Save Editor Online

Ren´Py Games (when you know how to use Console), you can look on Save Editor Online in the Save File and then write the Codes in the Console from the Game. you never need to ask for cheats or Codes again.

Reactions: Tezon

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Its not a Hack

RPGm Games just editing the Save file on Save Editor Online

Ren´Py Games (when you know how to use Console), you can look on Save Editor Online in the Save File and then write the Codes in the Console from the Game. you never need to ask for cheats or Codes again.
I am aware of how to enable and use the console in RenPy. Not so familiar with save editing.
Thanks !

Reactions: XoxerOne

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Hopefully someone will remake it a Ren'py once this is finished, I do not know why people use other platforms Ren'Py best i've found.
I think its all about how a developer uses the platform. I have seen numerous Renpy games way worse in all aspects as compared to Lust Epidemic.
That being said, unity if used effectively offers more than any other platform.

Reactions: KiGa

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I think its all about how a developer uses the platform. I have seen numerous Renpy games way worse in all aspects as compared to Lust Epidemic.
That being said, unity if used effectively offers more than any other platform.
The problem with Unity I find is that most people getting into NSFW games haven't got a clue about programming. I use a laptop and it's around 5 years old now, which is a fair number but still, I can still run most AAA games at lowest graphics at a decent framerate.

The way some Unity games on here lag on my system is astounding considering how little there is to them. (I cannot believe that MC's room in The Twist is more demanding that playing The Witcher 3 for example) Renpy and rpgm aren't optimized either since they focus on ease of use but their limitations keep creators in check a bit.

Reactions: Tezon

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I agree with you that unity games can be very demanding if not optimized. The twist is not a good example to make the case. Consider Timestamps which runs a modified/customized Unity port. The result is very impressive.

Reactions: KiGa

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
game crashes at this point in the walkthrough

Go back upstairs: you should see Amber going upstairs to Katherine’s room: follow her. Go upstairs and enter Katherine’s bedroom. Watch the scene [Amber’s 9th gallery scene].

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
Game closed itself when I got to the first threesome scene with amanda and amber. There goes 1 hour of clicking since im dumb enough to not save frequently.

Could I have a full save from someone? I'd rather not go through that again.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes