Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
yes there is... it is farther back in the posts,,, i have never used it,, but some said it makes the game unstable (maybe not)...
I searched for post 170 and I cant seem to find it. I might have overlooked it or is it farther?

Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
where I find the empty perfume bottle to make the mix with katherine and how I do it I am new thanks in advance

hunya

Oct 3, 2018
How to wake up amber in katherin s room. or thats the end of this update? Cannot interact with her?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
So, Amanda's the next one we can nut in? I hope the dev creates an ending where you can impregnate all of the girls under certain conditions, like a true end for 100% completion (all kama page, outfits, scenes, maybe also cumming inside during every play pussy scene)

Mitchell1414

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to download a save file as mine crashed had to replace the app and now don't want to start from the begining. On Android btw

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to download a save file as mine crashed had to replace the app and now don't want to start from the begining. On Android btw
go look back thru threads, for the save file, there's atleast 2,, (check for droid, cuz there are 3 types..) drag / copy , to "www" , "saves"... im PC , but should work for droid..

Reactions: o_dhie

Scoot_

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone help me with patching my v37011 version to the v44021? I downloaded the version update on the main page but it seems to just be the entire game again and it won't read any of my old saves even if I transfer them over. Thanks!

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
Can you update and continue where you left off with a new version or do you have to download the new one and start over?

4.40 star(s) 255 Votes