paula789

May 2, 2017
Ah... Got a problem... I cannot find page 14... I don't why... But thanks in advance
If you've not yet found it then you can read the following lines.
After discussing hiking in the kitchen Valerie will ask you for wine, follow Buddie in the security room and he'll ask for a compass in exchange for granting access to the pantry room.
First, trade wet pa**ies(collect it from Amber's room and make it wet with the help of any of the basement girls) with Andy and obtain the security access card from him.
Then go upstairs, go west and enter the room on the left(green light over it), collect the compass along with the serum flask and Kamasutra page and also turn on the radiator.
Now go to Buddy, give him the compass and he'll provide you the access to the pantry room.
Go to the pantry room adjacent to the kitchen, take the wine Marsala along with security chip and locker key.
Now drink with the girls and while talking pick Amber which will follow a scene with Amanda and Valerie and you'll receive a heart from Amanda.
Now go upstairs, go east and then south. Now enter the room where No.8 is written(the door is not visible) and there you'll find No. 14 page for Amanda.
Hope this time you'll succeed. Good luck.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Did Amber's page 11 get moved cause it was not where the walkthrough stated
When you mentioned the walkthrough (which I haven't been using) I went to it to find the Amber page 11 was suppose to be in the bathroom chest. Knowing that I had opened that already, I went to the boy's bathroom, looked at my open chest and noticed something that might be my missing Amber 11 page immediately behind it (too small to be sure). I can not get whatever it is either from the front or the right side - I even tried using the shovel to get it. It may be a program error that has put it in an unreachable location.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Where is the compass?
long process,, once you need it,, talk to andy, then get clean panties from ambers room, then take panties to unlocked girl down stairs, talk/ give panties,, get wet panties, then trade with andy, get room card for upstairs,, 'compass, page, an radiator'. in room . radiator unlocks other room, with the 8...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
please
How do you use the women outfit in the game lust epidemic?
thank you
if you used coins to buy the outfit's.. then when click on 'play' instead talk , an goto Ambers room .. other side of bed is big pink luggage (you got from car way back wen..) .. click on luggage , an available costumes will show...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I've every page except the Amber #11 Reverse Cowgirl. I've been everywhere looking for it and 1 coin I may be missing (I read somewhere that after buying all 6 available outfits you should have 2 extra coins but I only have 1). Everything else is complete and I'm showing the correct 44% completion to this update. Any help on the missing page would be appreciated. Also I'm not sure how many of the green bars required to open the 2 slave girls doors I should have. I have 5 with 4 being used to open the pregnant slave girl's door. Are the other 3 available to open the other slave door?
green bars (chips) no , not yet you only get one this time.. missing page,, did you search the woods..? if not ,, goto woods , immediate left, goto corner ,, soft ground should show, use shovel.. not sure on the coin tho..

Reactions: rdblev

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Yes, it is possible, just for fun.
if you dont mind, could you tell me how you were able to cum in the yogurt? (or if someone here has already posted the answer, could you link the page) ive tried using different combinations and i cant seem to get it! i appreciate any help with this! thanks in advance!

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
I followed the walkthrough and now im at this step:
Now you can go to your sexy nun: go to the west tower, go upstairs and knock on her door (where the arrow is). Watch the scene, then go down to the kitchen.

But when i knock on her door nothing happens. Did i do something wrong and have to start anew? There is also no arrow. I gave Amber the yogurt, went to the west tower to visit the nun but as i said when i knock nothing happens.

Reactions: 4dan

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
if you used coins to buy the outfit's.. then when click on 'play' instead talk , an goto Ambers room .. other side of bed is big pink luggage (you got from car way back wen..) .. click on luggage , an available costumes will show...
thank you so much :)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That spray sound on cumming nearly made me laugh out loud.

I keep running into this issue uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function and the clock thing i changed the _Clock to Clock.ogg the clock issue happens still but not all the time but the other error uncaught typeerror: undefined is not a function keeps stalling me. I cant get passed it even tho i went and downloaded the uncrunched version so i got no clue how to pass the type error any tips would be greatly admired.
I know this is a few weeks old at this point but I had this error to, the problem is that the "Clock.rpgmvo" file in "\www\audio\bgs" has an underscore ("_Clock.rpgmvo") for some reason, remove the underscore and it should work as intended.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes