WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Has anyone found AMBER REVERSE COWGIRL page? I'm currently at 43/44 pages :(
Yes, took me a while as well. Some kind ppl here on the board did help so I figured it out.

Go to the eastern tower, where the broken locker is. Go to the cabinet on the lower wall, you should see a small white star there - denoting something to be picked up.

Walk down and open the cabinet / locker with a key (you can find it in the pantry room - where the wine is - in the western tower basement).

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, HTH.

paula789

May 2, 2017
guys where is this page? or it is not in this update?
Yes, it's available in this update. If you have not yet found it then go to the east tower and then to the cabinet in the lower wall. There must be a star on it indicating to pick up something. The key to open it is available in the pantry room adjacent to the kitchen. You'll receive the key during the quest of finding wine for Valerie. Buddie will give you the access to the pantry room after you provide him with the compass.

Reactions: gartal

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Yes, took me a while as well. Some kind ppl here on the board did help so I figured it out.

Go to the eastern tower, where the broken locker is. Go to the cabinet on the lower wall, you should see a small white star there - denoting something to be picked up.

Walk down and open the cabinet / locker with a key (you can find it in the pantry room - where the wine is - in the western tower basement).

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, HTH.
Amanda is the new 'reverse cowgirl' in the locker room.. Amber is the one up the stairs...

Stubbz

Jan 3, 2018
Downloaded android update and now game won't load, black screen when I press game icon :(
I had the same issue. I guess a Google Chrome update broke it. For now I uninstalled all updates to Chrome and now it works for me.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Linux version? Also, how can I convert a MV game from Windows to Linux?
By copying exec and libs from another RPG MV Linux game. For example you can download older LE version here: , and extract all necessary files.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes