Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Fun Fact:Ms.Bancroft,Simon mom have been fucked by her son Simon,with some random chinese kid,and they make a threesome..Amber too have sex with her own son before he go to college..the only pure girl that still not cheating in this game is Val,Katherine and both 2 girls in the basement

Maybe it seem odd, but what is shirin?
sorry,its sharing.

i read a comic about Amber and her son before,the mc and her son really look a like..probably she cant stop herself because of her miss to her own son that she fuck with mc now

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
where is wheels of the dolly...help
only one wheel in game so far,,,

Where to find Kat page 11?
Kat = 11, chalkboard.. it's behind the chalkboard in the compass room.. goto main entrance, goto second floor (mindels office), go left hall way, second room on right, goto chalkboard (right side), click on chalkboard, use shovel...

i'm stuck, i dont know what help me View attachment 261697
goto east tower stairs, goto third floor, at locked door, goto center southwall, should say 'weak wall', pickax, get card, continue..

what should i do after find holy rod i am at 46% tell me eliza and violet would love it
give holy rod to whoever you unlocked (Eliz or Vi) watch vid...

Fun Fact:Ms.Bancroft,Simon mom have been fucked by her son Simon,with some random chinese kid,and they make a threesome..Amber too have sex with her own son before he go to college..the only pure girl that still not cheating in this game is Val,Katherine and both 2 girls in the basement
umm, no,, only Elizabeth.. Val is cheating with son in the game... an maybe Violet,, but she's preggers...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
umm, no,, only Elizabeth.. Val is cheating with son in the game... an maybe Violet,, but she's preggers...
i mean,other than MC,that still dont do any cheating before is Val,Katherine,Elizabeth and Violet(consider their father is dead now,not consider as cheatin)

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
need some help can someone tell me where all the location of pages
View attachment 259631
In vs 50031 I completed 50%/50%, Scenes 31/31, Heart 20/20, Photos 9/9, Pages 44/48, Outfit 6/7.

Missing Pages:
1. Amber - between cowgirl and doggy. = 1
2. Amanda - after reverse cowgirl anal. = 1
and Kat and Val i don't know Kat=12(continuously), Val=4(continuously).

Outfit:
Missing for Kat . I have 3 Gold, but 1 gold missing for outfit

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, Bro
Could you pls help me to find the missing pages
Amber 11 & Katherine 7
View attachment 259786
Same issue with Amber, where did u find Spoony Anal for Amanda?

I think u miss Kat's Anal Hot Doggy. Find in chapel or woods...

Outfit:
Missing for Kat . I have 3 Gold, but 1 gold missing for outfit

In vs 50031 I completed 50%/50%, Scenes 31/31, Heart 20/20, Photos 9/9, Pages 44/48, Outfit 7/7.

Missing Pages:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
hey guys ... where do I find compass
Talk to Andy. He'll trade it for wet panties. Go to Amber room and pick clean panties from the floor. Now go to the basement and inside one of unlocked door (Violet or Elizabeth). They make those panties wet. Return to Andy and he doesn't give you compass, but you get Security card which unlock door. Go to second floor and go left. There is unlocked door there. You can pick everything there including compass which shining on one of chairs.

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
Talk to Andy. He'll trade it for wet panties. Go to Amber room and pick cleav panties from the floor. No go to the basement and inside one of unlocked door (Violet or Elizabeth). They make those panties wet. Return to Andy and he doesn't give you compass, but you get Security card which unlock door. Go to second floor and go left. There is unlocked door there. You can pick everything there including compass which shining on one of chairs.
I found it on a chair ,,,, ty

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I'm fairly new to the forum. I had stumbled upon this site sometimes a while ago but I didn't sign up. This game really caught my interest so far.

I managed to achieve full current percentage and consulted this thread for a couple of the missing Kamasutra pages, however...

I can't seem to get Amber's page 11. I've done step by step what the screenshots taken by @Donnie Brasco suggested and I've attempted to click both in the order specified in the pictures and randomly. I could hear some switches but after a while they just stopped altogether and can't seem to proceed.

It's the only page I'm missing along with that transparent heart (I saw one in the church too here in the forum but not in my game). Can somebody help me?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
In vs 50031 I completed 50%/50%, Scenes 31/31, Heart 20/20, Photos 9/9, Pages 44/48, Outfit 7/7.

Missing Pages:
- First 3 screenshot is for Amber Reverse Cowgirl.
1.West tower. 2nd floor. Opposite to the door of Katherine room. There is cabinet and there is two switches. When you click where the numbers shows you should hear sound.
2. East tower. There is two cabinets there. Between them you found Kamasutra book earlier. Both cabinet have two switches. Meaning 4 on this particular location. When you click on each of them you should hear sound too. When all 6 switches as turned on Kamasutra page and heart container appear behind you.
- 4th screenshot is for Amanda Spoony Anal. In the woods like in screenshot there is soft spot and there you use showel.
- 5th screenshot is for Katherine Laying Anal. When you use the rope to go here there is Kamasutra page. It's bit hidden but it's there
- 6th screenshot is for Valerie Thigh Fuck. It's same location like in screenshot 2 and 3. You need Skeleton key to open chest.
P.S. About Amber Reverse Cowgirl. Well I didn't figured out by myself. I just found on this forum explanation few months ago. It was far much less explained for what to do and I found this Kamasutra page. I posted screenshots and explain as best I can. And if someone did not succeeded in finding this Amber's page... Well there is lot of other post in this thread connected to this particularly subject.

Reactions: The Ponderer

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I'm fairly new to the forum. I had stumbled upon this site sometimes a while ago but I didn't sign up. This game really caught my interest so far.

I managed to achieve full current percentage and consulted this thread for a couple of the missing Kamasutra pages, however...

I can't seem to get Amber's page 11. I've done step by step what the screenshots taken by @Donnie Brasco suggested and I've attempted to click both in the order specified in the pictures and randomly. I could hear some switches but after a while they just stopped altogether and can't seem to proceed.

It's the only page I'm missing along with that transparent heart (I saw one in the church too here in the forum but not in my game). Can somebody help me?
ok amber 11, try this.. reset/save before. goto cabinet outside kat's room, goto one end, but still on cabinet, facing south, press space bar, 'one click' ,, move to other end of cabinet, press space bar, 'two click'. done.. goto east tower , do the exact same for each south wall cabinet, 2 clicks each, total 4, page should appear in middle of room..

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Video of Amber's Kamasutra page 11 (Reverse Cowgirl)

How come you single me out. So many post here was written about this. And everyone write the same more or less accurate but mostly grammatically differences. All explanations not just mine but all others should be more than enough. It's not some hard science. I post video also in previous post. So how difficult finding this page is. Or how much words is needed to explain what is on video.

Reactions: tatanysebas

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Video of Amber's Kamasutra page 11 (Reverse Cowgirl)

How come you single me out. So many post here was written about this. And everyone write the same more or less accurate but mostly grammatically differences. All explanations not just mine but all others should be more than enough. It's not some hard science. I post video also in previous post. So how difficult finding this page is. Or how much words is needed to explain what is on video.
Don't assume I singled you out. I happened to read your guide only so of course I would refer to you in the first place, I literally signed up on this site, looked for anybody who'd provide explanations on page 11 then proceeded to type my issue. You happened to be the one I saw first, that's all.

I didn't really mean it as a way of saying "your guide isn't valid", I'm just saying, I followed the instructions and nothing happened. Nothing against you, don't be negative. I can hear switches turning on but for some reason they stop working, and more importantly at last I managed to get the page but not the heart.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes