Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Just figured out that if you miss exchanging "Yard Map" for "Kamasutra page Amber Laying Anal" with Andy you can collect it here. Since I usually do exchange this page disappear when I come there with jumping boots on.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks friend for your collaboration
The crystal ball tells me that I have 47 of 48 pages,
what would I need? Might you help me
thank you
What you miss is Amanda Spoony Anal. There is soft place here (1st screenshot) and you need showel. Second is Katherine Laying Anal. When you use rope to climb here Kamasutra page is marked. It's bit hidden but it's there. BTW Crystal Ball tell you that you have 46/48 pages and you don't have one of clothes.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
amber = 1, is in the parking lot, south east corner..
amanda = 16, is in the woods, first screen, turn left walk(not hyper), to the southwest (bottom left) corner, soft ground will appear..
kat = 12, also woods (but do last) go north to the cliff, should have rope (rope wont appear if to early,, (hence why last ) climb rope, KS page an coin is hidden so look close.!
amber = 11, this one is tricky or glitchy,, so goto outside kat's room, goto cabinet south wall, face south, SOUND ON. press space bar, click ,, move left or right, but still on the cabinet, press again, click ,, done here.. now goto east tower, second floor, (same place where you got the KS book), do same thing to both south wall cabinets, 4 clicks,, page will appear in middle of room...

Reactions: OzBrit

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Where to find Kat page 11?
compass room behind chalkboard.. goto main entrance, go up double stairs to the second floor, take left hall, second door on the right, goto the right side of chalkboard, click on chalkboard, shovel/screwdriver.. get page..

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes