Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
ok amber 11, try this.. reset/save before. goto cabinet outside kat's room, goto one end, but still on cabinet, facing south, press space bar, 'one click' ,, move to other end of cabinet, press space bar, 'two click'. done.. goto east tower , do the exact same for each south wall cabinet, 2 clicks each, total 4, page should appear in middle of room..
I managed to have the page so my game completion percentage is maxed out and so are all of the photos, pages etc... but on an odd note, the heart didn't show up at the same time. So weird...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Don't assume I singled you out. I happened to read your guide only so of course I would refer to you in the first place, I literally signed up on this site, looked for anybody who'd provide explanations on page 11 then proceeded to type my issue. You happened to be the one I saw first, that's all.

I didn't really mean it as a way of saying "your guide isn't valid", I'm just saying, I followed the instructions and nothing happened. Nothing against you, don't be negative. I can hear switches turning on but for some reason they stop working, and more importantly at last I managed to get the page but not the heart.
Look. I finished game and it happens that I'm 1 coin short. Since there is only 1 coin in this last update that means I missed one during previous play. So I play from begining and figured out where is this missing coin. I actually spend one to buy heart which I miss during play. While plying the game I decide to take screenshot of every single Kamasutra page. Then I played again so this time I take screenshot of every single coin and photo. It's not long game. I was thought that screenshot is best way to explain where is what plus few words about some tricky one. I'm glad if somebody find helpful any of my post, but if not look further. And it was not negative from me. Not at all. But sarcastic... well that is most certainly.
Kind Regards.

Reactions: HardrivenRC

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Anybody experiencing a problem with loading the saved files with the latest version on a Mac? It works fine clicking continue in the menu for the previous version, however now its grayed out. Saving a new game is neither possible and no error is shown.

I also installed another save from @Slk11 but made no difference.

Any ideas?

luciemrtn_

Dec 14, 2017
Anybody experiencing a problem with loading the saved files with the latest version on a Mac? It works fine clicking continue in the menu for the previous version, however now its grayed out. Saving a new game is neither possible and no error is shown.

I also installed another save from @Slk11 but made no difference.

Any ideas?
I have the same problem

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Look. I finished game and it happens that I'm 1 coin short. Since there is only 1 coin in this last update that means I missed one during previous play. So I play from begining and figured out where is this missing coin. I actually spend one to buy heart which I miss during play. While plying the game I decide to take screenshot of every single Kamasutra page. Then I played again so this time I take screenshot of every single coin and photo. It's not long game. I was thought that screenshot is best way to explain where is what plus few words about some tricky one. I'm glad if somebody find helpful any of my post, but if not look further. And it was not negative from me. Not at all. But sarcastic... well that is most certainly.
Kind Regards.
Yeah, no biggie. I actually appreciate that you're contributing, I quoted you because I saw your stuff first but that's all. I didn't mean to sound harsh.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Everything is maxed out but I don't remember the hearts dropping in any case. Is there a way to check whether I picked 'em up already?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Everything is maxed out but I don't remember the hearts dropping in any case. Is there a way to check whether I picked 'em up already?
My status look like this. I have 1 Heart Container left. Not sure where I need it first. Katherine or Valerie. In case I don't find any before I need one in next update. Does someone have same situation like me, but more then 1 free Heart container. Or is it all you can have so far.

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
Wander around the kitchen for a while: Katherine will join you. Talk to her (choose: “offer your snack”) [dunno the difference]. Go back to the entrance. Watch the scene. Grab the yellow raincoat Buddie left. Choose “yes, go outside”: you go outside.

at the entrance i got no scene !!!!! what to do ??

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
My status look like this. I have 1 Heart Container left. Not sure where I need it first. Katherine or Valerie. In case I don't find any before I need one in next update. Does someone have same situation like me, but more then 1 free Heart container. Or is it all you can have so far.
My bad, I just found out why the heart containers weren't dropping for me. I've been playing on normal difficulty since the very beginning and they were already unlocked...

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
1) Open your Kamasutra book and check which of the pages you're missing. There may be blank spaces between two poses. Those spaces indicate the poses that you're missing, tell us the numbers (ascending order).

2) The photo you're missing probably has something to do with that code you'll have to insert in the basement (go check the basement and see if there are lasers blocking the path).

3) The outfits you're missing are too many. At this point you should have unlocked at least 6. Did you make sure to grab every coin as you went through the story?

mozilla73

Mar 10, 2019
1) Open your Kamasutra book and check which of the pages you're missing. There may be blank spaces between two poses. Those spaces indicate the poses that you're missing, tell us the numbers (ascending order).

2) The photo you're missing probably has something to do with that code you'll have to insert in the basement (go check the basement and see if there are lasers blocking the path).

3) The outfits you're missing are too many. At this point you should have unlocked at least 6. Did you make sure to grab every coin as you went through the story?
1552503422472.png

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Video of Amber's Kamasutra page 11 (Reverse Cowgirl)

How come you single me out. So many post here was written about this. And everyone write the same more or less accurate but mostly grammatically differences. All explanations not just mine but all others should be more than enough. It's not some hard science. I post video also in previous post. So how difficult finding this page is. Or how much words is needed to explain what is on video.
@mozilla73 Check the video, that is how you get Amber's page 11. I honestly don't know/remember how to get page 1, it's kind of strange that you're missing it at this point in the story.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes