kuado

Nov 8, 2018
I'm having... no luck with this. Downloaded 7Zip, it seems to want me to download a bunch of other stuff (WinZip, etc) to use. Downloaded WinZip, and it seems to be unzipping something, but it's not giving me a usable file I can open or stick to my desktop. Looks like all of the other downloads are also 7Zip, so I don't expect to have any better luck with them (and it's more apps to download... ).

Does anyone know a link to download in the old format? This just seems to be wasting massive amounts of my time and energy, for no return? Maybe I'll have better luck if I wait for the next update, and try to open a file that hasn't been fucked around with already.

Suggestions appreciated...
I have never been asked for anything installing 7-zip from here .

What file did you download?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
ok.. kat = 12. this has to be done after buddie an tillman leave.. an you have to have rope & grappling hook. goto woods, goto cliff, climb rope (hence bud & till leaving) , go north, use hook, the page an coin are here , just have to look close..
val = 5. also in woods,, goto cliff, climb rope, go left, in top right (northeast) corner, middle of the flowers, dig..
do you know where and have a pic of where val = 6 is located?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
wasn't there supposed to be an update yesterday?
just guessing here,, but 2 releases a month, not 3,, an i'm not a pateron, but it looks like they posted to that fact yesterday..
and... because of the date,, this might be a hoax.... jus saying..

Reactions: Sword745

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Will I miss out on stuff if I don't follow the walkthrough? Or will I still be able to see everything (just a bit more difficult)?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Will I miss out on stuff if I don't follow the walkthrough? Or will I still be able to see everything (just a bit more difficult)?
Only thing you can miss is Hearts. When that happens you must spend 1 coin in bonus area to buy one. That means you'll be 1 coin short permanently if there is no extra coins in game itself in future updates.

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
go back to locked door,, turn south, goto center south wall, look for cracks,, pickax, keycard..
Hello,
I have the same problem (the squirrel) ...
I don't have the code (red button) so I can't take the keycard here (if it is a keycard behind the 2 red lines) :

2019-04-01_233201.jpg

Reactions: edobussyman
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes