QuispSerial

Jan 30, 2019
Hey, weird question. I'm trying to download the current version of the game. I use the Mega site for Windows. When I've loaded previous versions of the game (using Mega for Windows), they've loaded as unzipped files that have to be unzipped. This time, though, it's not loading as an unzipped file, but as a "7z" file. It shows the file is approximately the same size as the zipped files (a little larger, due to the new content), but when I try to open it, it won't open. It seems to have decided to open with Windows - which isn't working - and I'm not seeing any wat to open with a different program.

So... A couple of questions. First, is Mega sending files in a different format than they had been (or whoever is posting the download link using a different format)? Any suggestions on how to open the 7z file to load the game? (I've tried deleting the 7z file and re-downloading, but it keeps going to that format)

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

If worse comes to worst, I can always try downloading from one of the other sites, but I am - or was - used to this open and somewhat comfortable with it. I don't want to find my computer infected with viruses!

kuado

Nov 8, 2018
Hey, weird question. I'm trying to download the current version of the game. I use the Mega site for Windows. When I've loaded previous versions of the game (using Mega for Windows), they've loaded as unzipped files that have to be unzipped. This time, though, it's not loading as an unzipped file, but as a "7z" file. It shows the file is approximately the same size as the zipped files (a little larger, due to the new content), but when I try to open it, it won't open. It seems to have decided to open with Windows - which isn't working - and I'm not seeing any wat to open with a different program.

So... A couple of questions. First, is Mega sending files in a different format than they had been (or whoever is posting the download link using a different format)? Any suggestions on how to open the 7z file to load the game? (I've tried deleting the 7z file and re-downloading, but it keeps going to that format)

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

If worse comes to worst, I can always try downloading from one of the other sites, but I am - or was - used to this open and somewhat comfortable with it. I don't want to find my computer infected with viruses!
Download 7Zip... It handles most archived formats, and 7z is its native format

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
ok.. kat = 12. this has to be done after buddie an tillman leave.. an you have to have rope & grappling hook. goto woods, goto cliff, climb rope (hence bud & till leaving) , go north, use hook, the page an coin are here , just have to look close..
val = 5. also in woods,, goto cliff, climb rope, go left, in top right (northeast) corner, middle of the flowers, dig..

QuispSerial

Jan 30, 2019
Download 7Zip... It handles most archived formats, and 7z is its native format
I'm having... no luck with this. Downloaded 7Zip, it seems to want me to download a bunch of other stuff (WinZip, etc) to use. Downloaded WinZip, and it seems to be unzipping something, but it's not giving me a usable file I can open or stick to my desktop. Looks like all of the other downloads are also 7Zip, so I don't expect to have any better luck with them (and it's more apps to download... ).

Does anyone know a link to download in the old format? This just seems to be wasting massive amounts of my time and energy, for no return? Maybe I'll have better luck if I wait for the next update, and try to open a file that hasn't been fucked around with already.

Suggestions appreciated...

Reactions: Ahjgfg

taru

Apr 23, 2018
will be more of the fisting, that caught me off guard iv only played two or so games with that in it lol.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes