Maximus

May 2, 2017
C
The heart container is in the forest. After you go up the first rope go to the screen to the left and it is along the bottom of the screen partially hidden by a tree/shrub.
Can't find the heart in the forest, I also only have 5 hearts.. can you galive a snapshot?

Alpmax

Apr 1, 2019
Hello, I should look for the body of father parker in the chapel:
"Was Father Parker really just at the bedroom door? I wonder if it was real or a dream.
His body is in the chapel...Right?"

I can't find him in the chapel or somewhere else, what should I do now?

Thanks' for your help.

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Mmmm... WTF? O_O
2 Page? Finaly 6 Heart to Katarine and only... 2 Page? And why Katarine?
I sooo waiting when we get Ass F*** with Mother... Mehh... This Time it is Bad UpDate... :(

Are you afraid we can't read your post? TBH, you're playing this for free, so who are you to complain?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Were is the raditor to turn off laser 10 ?
there is no radiator in this update.. u can try to turn it off by cheating but once u get past it and pick up the security card.. it just shows u have picked up a security card but it doesn't go in ur inventory, so ick it up and up again an infinite loop.. ergo coming to the conclusion that no radiator this update (wait for future update) ;)

Trvrcrc

May 3, 2019
Kam pages- i can't find valerie- titfuck
Can't find katherine's new ballerina scene
And i know the location of amanda hotdogging but it wont pop can someone help?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
bro i can´t find it, does not appear in my game :c
Well... to be honest I accidentally pick up this Wheel. I didn't noticed it at first place but was clicking around there and I collect it. I play this update again so I can do this screenshot. Maybe you collect it like me. So check your inventory. But if it is not there then I don't know what to say.

Reactions: ADRO864

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
"1 photo added" is stated in the changelog, somebody found it?
It's the photo you take. In certain part of the game you heard some noise in Katherine's room and when you go there you can see Amber dildoing Katherine. So you take picture. And that's it.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone click a screen shot and tell us where the fuck is that wheel's?
Here I posted again. Sometimes is helpful to read posts. I don't mean to read all of them, but at least few pages back and maybe there is answer on your question already written.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Here I posted again. Sometimes is helpful to read posts. I don't mean to read all of them, but at least few pages back and maybe there is answer on your question already written.
i saw your post but i have mentioned 2 wheels in my comment not one. i still don't know where is 2nd wheel.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
i saw your post but i have mentioned 2 wheels in my comment not one. i still don't know where is 2nd wheel.
Sorry didn't noticed. Thought you already have that one since it was... well ancient history at least to me. But here is the location of 1st Wheel. Protected with the Laser. But if it isn't there I posted save file with several saves so you can play from where you want and not from beginning.

alkobissi

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry didn't noticed. Thought you already have that one since it was... well ancient history at least to me. But here is the location of 1st Wheel. Protected with the Laser. But if it isn't there I posted save file with several saves so you can play from where you want and not from beginning.
how to pass the lasers ??

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes