Thranng

Feb 12, 2019
For some reason the saves wont work for me. i also did a Fresh download and install and the continue Option is still greyed out

Garalina

May 2, 2019
For some reason, the scene f****** with Kat is already unlocked in the Bonus Area before we complete the quest of the stopwatch.

Jul 7, 2017
Nice Update! :)
and a talking Squirrel at the End.. LmAo!^^
It is a good update, but man, they are going to make us wait until the very end for the final progress with the mom, aren't they? This is one of my favorite games, but the wait is killing me (I mean... not really. They just know how to keep us in suspense, I guess).

Thranng

Feb 12, 2019
So I got myself a small Problem. Whatever I do (it really doesn't matter which Version of the game in download) the save I download are not available in game. they are in the save Folder but I cant Access them. also tried earlier saves and None work, lost my 61% Progress because of that. Any idea what I could do to fix that? Or would someone maybe be so Kind and upload the compressed Version with working saves?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone else having trouble finding the second wheel for the dolly? I found the one next to simon out in the Dame Woods but I'm having no luck with the other

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
I missed one last heart container, I only have 5 heart for Katherine, do you know where is the container
The heart container is in the forest. After you go up the first rope go to the screen to the left and it is along the bottom of the screen partially hidden by a tree/shrub.

Reactions: arcticgale

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I followed Simon to the right, to the area with the short cliff face...but when I went there he'd disappeared, and there wasn't any gun. What gives?
there is no gun.. simon is eating bad mushrooms. an seeing things...

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i wanna ask "what's the combination for the red button in the basement" but i'm sure i don't deserve it...but i hint to where i can find it would be nice?!?!

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes