Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to get more hearts for Valerie. I have three. And when I hit heart up on her menu, it tells me I have to play in hard mode. But in the crystal ball, it says I have 21 of 22 hearts.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Uh, instead of wheel and pic behind the laser in the basement, there is empty space for me and can't input the code. Bug or am i doing something wrong?

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Potentially dumb question, I have the grappling hook that Simon gives you for getting up to where the chest and wheel is, but I can't seem to find the rope for it. I doublechecked to make sure I didn't miss the rope in the 9 radiator room, and it is not there so I presume I already got it. Are there any other ropes that I may have forgotten or are we talking a possible glitch?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I found the holy rod in the last update but I didn't see a wheel. Also I can't for the life of me remember which room that was. Can someone point that out to me on the map?
that is the room to the left of the locked up girls,, you had to pickax the south wall... the wheel was behind the barrier..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i wanna ask "what's the combination for the red button in the basement" but i'm sure i don't deserve it...but i hint to where i can find it would be nice?!?!
the code 3678,, an it's from the ages on the tomb stones,, 38,68,78,88..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Potentially dumb question, I have the grappling hook that Simon gives you for getting up to where the chest and wheel is, but I can't seem to find the rope for it. I doublechecked to make sure I didn't miss the rope in the 9 radiator room, and it is not there so I presume I already got it. Are there any other ropes that I may have forgotten or are we talking a possible glitch?
the second rope is by Denny's body....

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
what to do after fixing the dolly and than looking for the watch? i've already moved the boxes got a stopwatch and sketon key?

blargh4314

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to load a file from an old version or do I seriously have to grind this again?
start a new game so it creates the save fill in the www part, then copy paste the saves from the previous versions over, along with the other files in the save folder

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... WTF? O_O
2 Page? Finaly 6 Heart to Katarine and only... 2 Page? And why Katarine?
I sooo waiting when we get Ass F*** with Mother... Mehh... This Time it is Bad UpDate... :(

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes