Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm having trouble with a radiator not click in the upstairs left room above the broken radiator room! Anyone know if this is a glitch or did I miss something?

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
do you see the cracks in the wall directly across from the door? thats where you pickaxe
Now I see the misinderstanding. That's the room I'm trying to get into. I think I'm stuck outside it at the top of the stairs in East Tower (see the bottom pic of my OP) without a pass. As I said, I'm assuming that the door at the top of the east tower stairs leads to the "pickaxe" room. If it doesn't, how do I get to the pickaxe room?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Now I see the misinderstanding. That's the room I'm trying to get into. I think I'm stuck outside it at the top of the stairs in East Tower (see the bottom pic of my OP) without a pass. As I said, I'm assuming that the door at the top of the east tower stairs leads to the "pickaxe" room. If it doesn't, how do I get to the pickaxe room?
ohhh pickax is in Security room.. you need jumping shoes to get it tho... security = 2nd floor east side,, ore ,, from main entrance go up stairs , go right hall (east) , door is in north east corner...

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
ohhh pickax is in Security room.. you need jumping shoes to get it tho... security = 2nd floor east side,, ore ,, from main entrance go up stairs , go right hall (east) , door is in north east corner...
I have the pickaxe. That's not the problem.

I want to get into THIS room.

1564176443108.png

That's the problem I have. Nothing else.

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
well then,, from right there... turn left , goto the center of south wall , face south, click on cracks in south wall, pickax, card... go in..
LOL i think he's saying that is the room he wants to get into.. the screenshot he posted in inside the door he wants to get into. Sorry man i havent been on that part in a while so i have no idea what to do at that point. have you tried the crystal ball?

Reactions: mike_campbell

michelangelo

Aug 10, 2017
Hi. Have the following problem:

About 75% to 78%

Go to Katherine's Bedroom (Room 10)
Watch
You need to help Elizabeth find her missing music box. There appear to be
be a new room unlocked in the basement. Maybe there is an access card
down there to open up another room that might have the missing item.

The problem is that the game always hangs on the spot.
Can someone help?

Xanks

lust epidemic.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
So Treasure of Nadia is going to be the sequel to Lust Epidemic. I like the sound of that. But anyone got an idea if Bradley is still going to the MC?

melmelmel

Apr 26, 2018
Gentlemen, I have a question. Can you help me ? I download one game and finish it. When the game is updated, I have to download it again and move forward until I finish. What should I do when the new update arrives, to resume where I left off?

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
Gentlemen, I have a question. Can you help me ? I download one game and finish it. When the game is updated, I have to download it again and move forward until I finish. What should I do when the new update arrives, to resume where I left off?
Use one of the save files posted in this thread or copy your own save file from the previous version and put it in the new versions www file

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes