Jul 25, 2019
Ive seen this question asked Multiple times in this thread but I can't find an answer anywhere. Where is the Mac Save folder? I have a save file but I'm not sure where i need to go to "install" it. Can anyone help?

BMAP

Jul 28, 2019
I can't seem to turn on the 7th generator in the northwest 2nd floor. Can someone help me out?

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
I've applied the bug fix but no matter what I try, even though I've got enough coins, whenever I try to purchase the final 3 outfits, the game hangs when I try and leave the area at the bottom of the screen.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
For android users with bug glitch I recommend reinstalling with link from OP page here. Fixed the radiator problem for me. Unfortunately had to restart the game at 40% lol

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I think the game is bugged, i played the Last version and when i must turn on the radiators i only can do it on 3, i can't do it in the radiators in the bedroom of the girls, and the kath kamasutra pages 3 and 4 don't appear in the map, also amber 16 is missing. Then i downloaded the bugfix but nothing happens, the only change is that i turn on 1 more radiator but nothing more. What can i do?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes