skycrypt

May 9, 2017
Hey ive got a problem i can't play with amber but the game tells me to do so (have 3 hearts with amber). I could do it some patches earlier now not. even instaled the fix

lol122

Feb 11, 2018
I'm trying to get the access card on the rice in the kitchen pantry but I don't see a glowing spark and can't collect it. Any idea on how to solve this

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
Could someone help me with the 7th radiator (around 39%/80%)? I've read through the walk-through and some posts, it is suppose to be the one I'm standing next to in the picture but I cannot turn it on. Am I missing something dumb/obvious?

Gap_01

Jul 17, 2019
Could someone help me with the 7th radiator (around 39%/80%)? I've read through the walk-through and some posts, it is suppose to be the one I'm standing next to in the picture but I cannot turn it on. Am I missing something dumb/obvious?
Hey,

it's a bug. There's a fix available. You can find it at the front page in the Patches sector. It has the incest patch and bug fix. That bug fix is for the newest update. All you need to do is download it into the actual folder "LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072" and then extract it there, or you can just open it up and copy all the bug fix content in the folder LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072. The patch is only 168MB

Reactions: Mohammed ali

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Hey,

it's a bug. There's a fix available. You can find it at the front page in the Patches sector. It has the incest patch and bug fix. That bug fix is for the newest update. All you need to do is download it into the actual folder "LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072" and then extract it there, or you can just open it up and copy all the bug fix content in the folder LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072. The patch is only 168MB
..... or he could wait until tomorrow when v.83081 drops .....

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes