ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
People keep talking about 6 switches, I can't find the switches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing 2 pages Amber Reverse Cowgirl and Valerie Tits Fuck. If you can help with the locations and description of switches, it will be greatly appreciated. :)
in my playthrough, i had to touch the wall above the cabinets in the east tower upstairs (4 spots, there is a click each time) and the wall above the cabinet in the west tower upstairs (2 spots, there is a click each time). i found clicking on the actual piece of the wall directly behind the cabinets worked best. if you're having trouble, you might try clicking around and above the cabinets to see if you can find the right spots

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
The version you are using is buggy. use the bugfix on the op. (or wait until the 1st of Aug for the next update :) )
happened to my game too. have the bugfix installed and got around the other problems i was having, but ran into this one and i haven't been able to move past this scene

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I think the game is bugged, i played the Last version and when i must turn on the radiators i only can do it on 3, i can't do it in the radiators in the bedroom of the girls, and the kath kamasutra pages 3 and 4 don't appear in the map, also amber 16 is missing. Then i downloaded the bugfix but nothing happens, the only change is that i turn on 1 more radiator but nothing more. What can i do?
For the bedroom radiator, have you tried clicking with the mouse?

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
is there any way for a mod to boost this reply? or any brave volunteer willing to reply to all of the people stuck on the radiator glitch? using a save where the radiator is already on seems to fix the bug
This save of mine also have 26% of the game. There this bugged Radiator is already turned on. So everyone can play from there. I already posted this save many time before. Mostly replying to someone here. I think that is no such a difference of playing fixed game where you can turn on this problematic Radiator and this not fixed game but with 26% of the Game. If you play fixed game from the beginning and save your game when you turned on this Radiator it will be few percentage less than 26% which you can play if you use my save.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I think the game is bugged, i played the Last version and when i must turn on the radiators i only can do it on 3, i can't do it in the radiators in the bedroom of the girls, and the kath kamasutra pages 3 and 4 don't appear in the map, also amber 16 is missing. Then i downloaded the bugfix but nothing happens, the only change is that i turn on 1 more radiator but nothing more. What can i do?
Amber 16th page will appear when you turned on 5th Radiator. Katherine's 3rd an 4th page will be appeared while you play. I noticed that sometimes those Katherine's pages isn't there, but it appeared while I play. And they will appeared where it should be at first place. Radiator in hallway in front of girls bedrooms you can't turn on easily. I always click several time on it. It looks like you must be more precise where to click.

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
hi i have a problem i cant enter in the east basement (i follow the idiot guide :p) but i cant enter in the room after trade the map and the page of kamasutra i suppose that the room is behind this door

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
For Windows 10.

*First, you have to make sure to close the game before doing anything. And this one is not necessary but I recommend you to make a copy of the main folder as a backup. (As a precaution)*

Now, to apply the bugfix, you simply have to copy everything from the bugfix folder and paste in the main folder. A message will pop up, asking you if you want to "Replace the files in the destination", click onto it and wait for everything to be copied over to the main folder. And voilà, you are good to go. Hope this is helpful. :)
update on the elizabeth in katherine's room scene glitch: i am dumb
didn't have the bugfix properly installed. still new to this. bugfix works great!

• Love
Reactions: cooperlee77

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This game/novel is hands down one of my favs. Smooth animations,graphics and killer babylicious milf's.
Also love being able to go and re watch every single scene.

Reactions: Pogo123 and strenif

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello friends, anyone who can help me. I have problems with the first radiator.
Could you pass me the previous version please to this update

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
kxjoh32
Excuse me, my ignorance, friend, you're telling me to download it again
No if you go to the front page you will see Patches. It has the incest patch and bug fix. That bug fix is for the newest update. All you need to do is download it into the actual folder "LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072" and then extract it there or you can just open it up and copy all thats inside the bug fix into the folder LustEpidemic-PC-v.80072 :) you will notice that the game itself is 3.38GB while that patch is only 168MB. Hope that helps

Reactions: parqueo
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes