MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Thank you to all of you who don't use SPOILERS and just ruined this update for me!!!

Come on people it's simple to use the freaking spoiler tag why ruin it for us.
Third game I'm dropping because of spoilers, no fun if you already know what happens specially on something crucial in the game you was looking forward to see how it developed.

So again from the bottom of my hearth to all you out there that love posting game spoilers mins after the update is out a big FUC... sorry hand slipped on the keyboard, I mean a big thank YOU !!
You physically have to scroll past the download links and click to navigate to the most recent posts. Your own ignorance betrays you.

Are you one of the "save file please" boys?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
You physically have to scroll past the download links and click to navigate to the most recent posts. Your own ignorance betrays you.

I am confused by his displeasurement but doesn't the Changelog basically tell you what are all the new scenes? I mean, it says it right there. Also someone mentioning a scene is certainly much different from looking at the scene no? Or is he angry because people are stuck and need help and people are actually helping each other?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Has the MC knocked anyone up yet or is the pregnancy tag still just because of a pregnant woman in the intro?
Unknown, he's come in a lot of girls. Just this update Katherine worried that he got her pregnant and Elizabeth forced him to inseminate her in the hopes of becoming pregnant.

Amber is too much of a slut to not be on the pill, but who knows if Mrs Bancroft is.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Help Help, downloaded the new updated version, V83081 and went to start the game and go this- Failure to Load: img/characters/_Protagonist_casual.png code.... check check

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018

I'll answer in parts but first what forum are you talking about, this forum has the navigation on the top, right above the OP so you might want to check what forum you're in!

Yes I navigate to most recent ones as in the most recent post is where you will find any NEW BUGS in a UPDATE no? unless you have some other way of knowing before hand and if you do please share with the forum so we can all learn and our IGNORANCE doesn't betray us as it just did with you!

And nope I keep all my game saves folders mirrored and they autoupdate themselfs to my NAS by game name so i can delete the data once I'm done playing, you see what happens when you ASSume?
Again that betraying ignorance is something serious, good thing I learned it from you now i know what not to do!!

And to answer you I'm one of the let me see if there is any game breaking BUG in this update before i start it up so i don't go in blind and come back reporting something already known and end up looking like a ignorant person who doesn't READ AND UNDERSTAND what he read before posting things.

Again you want to write about something that you think will ruin it for others as is a big awaited event in the game a shocker or stuff like that?
guess what this forum has something for it and it's called Spoiler look below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And to answer the other person you mean these change logs at OP which are nice because they mention new stuff WITHOUT specifics so you can enjoy discovering the new stuff, oh and by the way the one for this update is not up as you probably looked and noticed before posting right?

Code:
v83081
"TBD"

v80072
More story and content including 2 new story scene and 1 new photo
X-Ray mode now available for Katherine
A cumshot mode has been added to 'play' scenes
Made some minor bug fixes and other minor changes

v77071
More story and content including 2 new story scene, 1 new play scene, and 1 new photo
Changed the "scene player" which now shows you a preview of the scene before you choose to play it
Made some minor bug fixes and other minor changes
Again see that? more useful ways to post provided by the forum under the INSERT tab, that's what they are for so people why not stop being lazy and learn some basic forum posting format and using them properly?

And by the way what the hell does helping stuck people have to do with my non use of the spoiler rant? why try to not add your own perception of what you think my post is about in to it? which by the way you are way OFF!

Last edited:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Help Help, downloaded the new updated version, V83081 and went to start the game and go this- Failure to Load: img/characters/_Protagonist_casual.png code.... check check
Did you DL the FULL update or the ONLY THE UPDATE one?
if it's the second then you need to extract the folder to the game and overwrite the files ( in other words merge the older game folder from V80072 with the update for V83081) as it seems by what you posted that it's looking for missing files that it expects to find, if not and you DL the full update then sorry can't help.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes