cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Because he has the MAC "update only" file so the op guide does not apply, that is for updating using the PC data, we need to pay attention to what we read!
He can download the full Win version from OP and user-port it to Mac, thencopy and paste his previous saves to his new Mac version. Done in 5min after download. ;)

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
first my english is not so good, I tried it but did not manage it
Do not use the OP guide if you have the file from the mega link you posted, as that one is already a mac format but it's only the update part, you NEED to have the previous version already V80072 on your mac and merge the folders and overwrite what ever it ask you to overwrite. so in the end you have only 1 folder. hope it helps you.

Last edited:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
He can download the full Win version from OP and user-port it to Mac, thencopy and paste his previous saves to his new Mac version. Done in 5min after download. ;)
You are RIGHT he can, 100% agree, but that was NOT WHAT HE ASKED HELP FOR!! don't you agree?
Why DL again if all we need to do is explain a little and guide himof how to do it with what HE HAS already not what WE think he should have/DL or how to do it and just maybe he passes on that info he learned to another mac user in need, nice concept huh? teaching/helping so others can also teach/help.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
buddie give MC card to open room at 3rd floor but the last floor got everythijng close....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You are RIGHT he can, 100% agree, but that was NOT WHAT HE ASKED HELP FOR!! don't you agree?
Why DL again if all we need to do is explain a little and guide himof how to do it with what HE HAS already not what WE think he should have/DL or how to do it and just maybe he passes on that info he learned to another mac user in need, nice concept huh? teaching/helping so others can also teach/help.
Well, if we don't know which is his last Mac version, then the new update-(only) doesn't works for him.

However, it looks like he solved it by himself. ;)

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Has the MC knocked anyone up yet or is the pregnancy tag still just because of a pregnant woman in the intro?
No one's been knocked up... yet. But Brad has came inside four of the five women whom he could impregnate as Valerie keeps swallowing it. I'm sure at least one of them will be by the end of the game. But let's hope for all five of them.
Amber is too much of a slut to not be on the pill, but who knows if Mrs Bancroft is.
Actually Amber originally did not want Brad to cum inside her because it wasn't safe and was worried she'd get pregnant. Eventually she allowed Brad to do it.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Well, if we don't know which is his last Mac version, then the new update-(only) doesn't works for him.

However, it looks like he solved it by himself. ;)
True but if he DL the update only then why if it wasn't what he wanted/needed? he only knows that as he did not provide that info so i go only by what i can see, read and understand by his post and what he is asking.

So you see then it worked, gave him the info and with that info he manage the rest, instead of just telling him to go read the op and follow that blindly which he did not need anyways. :sneaky:

Last edited:

shadrhd

Aug 1, 2019
Actually Amber originally did not want Brad to cum inside her because it wasn't safe and was worried she'd get pregnant. Eventually she allowed Brad to do it.
To add to this, both Amber and Bancroft state during a scene in the game that he has cum in both of them several times since then and neither has been able to take the pill or any form on contraception since arriving.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So then it worked, gave him the info and with that info he manage the rest, instead of just telling him to go read the op and follow that blindly which he did not need anyways. :sneaky:
Sometimes it doesn't hurt to read or to search for an answer either. All the information are given in this thread. :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Sometimes it doesn't hurt to read or to search for an answer either. All the information are given in this thread. :D
As long as is what you need and it's provided, as the info he needed was not searchable and he did read what we wrote. he did not come in asking how to update the game so no search parameters for him to find the info that he needs which is to extract/merge the folders of the old version with th update, some people provide that info some don't as is common knowledge with MOST gamers, not all!
So in other words you know you jumped the gun by not really reading what he was asking and now so you don't look that bad want to try and justify it with positive outcomes of what you suggested even if it was not what he needed.
It's human to make a mistake no need for the justifying ;) :p

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone have the "update only" link to the previous version? It seems I skipped that update, so I need that update in order to update the game to the current version correctly.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm an idiot who forgot to use search.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As long as is what you need and it's provided, as the info he needed was not searchable and he did read what we wrote. he did not come in asking how to update the game so no search parameters for him to find the info that he needs which is to extract/merge the folders of the old version with th update, some people provide that info some don't as is common knowledge with MOST gamers, not all!
So in other words you know you jumped the gun by not really reading what he was asking and now so you don't look that bad want to try and justify it with positive outcomes of what you suggested even if it was not what he needed.
It's human to make a mistake no need for the justifying ;) :p
I don't care at all, because as soon as we reach the next page another Mac user will ask the same question and then another one... until a new update gets released. And Then a new cycle of the same question begins. ;)

It is the same in all threads. And I'm tired to act like a Samaritan for all of them, who can't use the search function or read OP. ;)
- I'm out of here -

Reactions: Canto Forte

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Did you DL the FULL update or the ONLY THE UPDATE one?
if it's the second then you need to extract the folder to the game and overwrite the files ( in other words merge the older game folder from V80072 with the update for V83081) as it seems by what you posted that it's looking for missing files that it expects to find, if not and you DL the full update then sorry can't help.
I downloaded the whole update and still have issues, I would hate to do the whole game all over again.... 80% and now starting from the beginning just takes so long...

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I'm missing the wading boots. Where can they be found?

Nevermind got it

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
This room busted or am i missing something? i can walk out of the room to the left but not round to that radiator. Also now people are wearing the wrong clothing options. first time i'm suffering from bugs, the previous updates have all been fine

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes