parjuli

Jun 27, 2019
guys, i'm sorry if the question is silly, i'm actually new in this... so, if there's new version update, do i hv to download the entire game again?

samin28

Mar 20, 2018
guys, i'm sorry if the question is silly, i'm actually new in this... so, if there's new version update, do i hv to download the entire game again?
yes. copy "save" folder and keep it. If this game have new update, dowload it, use old save

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Just Curious..the way updates are streaming in does the Events shifts to somewhere else beside the school or everything is still occurring in the usual starting place?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Folks, stupid question on my part - where is this room again? I know I have been there before but now cannot find it again ....

Problem solved, thanks!

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Honestly, this much is nothing. The real deal will be the next game, I am really looking forward to it. This feels like a prequel only.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Check the post on top of yours.
That wouldn't have helped as I already entered the code but couldn't remember where the library room itself was.
But I've gotten the info I needed - turns out I was mistaken, the library room is in the basement whereas I had been looking for it in the maze.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That wouldn't have helped as I already entered the code but couldn't remember where the library room itself was.
But I've gotten the info I needed - turns out I was mistaken, the library room is in the basement whereas I had been looking for it in the maze.
Yeah, it was literally the room after the one were you have to enter the codes :p

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere there’s a coin that I missed picking up. I’m one short and can’t purchase the last outfit for Val :(

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Ok, this needs to be checked... I downloaded the update completely, couldn't get the game to continue from last update, started a new game.... same problem FAIL TO LOAD: img/characters/_Protagonist_casual.png... seems like something is missing in the program... please check again. I love this game, just tired of having to restart.

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
I don't think so. Only after sex scene with Violet and Elizabeth you are able to find this last Heart Container in this Game. So after this sex scene if you look for the hint, hint will tell you "Go find Valerie. You should talk to her about what Tillman said in the woods". But don't do that. First you must find this last Heart Container and Valerie's 13th Kamasutra page as well. To do that you must find Radiator part, repair this 11th Radiator and turn it on. It disabled laser and make Heart Container and Valerie's 13th page collectable. BTW those items are in the same room where you collect Sleeping bag earlier. Then go to Valerie and add this Heart Container on her, because it's only chance to do so. Later you must find her in her bedroom and after you knocked on her door a sex scene is triggered and you earn her last Heart.
P.S. If you collect all Coins in the Game you should have 1 extra Coin. So you can use it to buy this 6th Valerie's Heart if you fail to fill it on Valerie before you earn it.
Massive spoiler alert there, donnie. Could have done that behind a spoiler button. Maybe next time, huh?

• Wow
Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes