LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
guys, i'm sorry if the question is silly, i'm actually new in this... so, if there's new version update, do i hv to download the entire game again?
No! you will see below the general downloads in the OP a section named PATCHES DL the version you need Mac or PC and merge/extract that to the game folder, overwrite and you my friend are up to date !!!

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know why the "names<dot>txt" file does not download. Backup your names file in the www folder first. Here's a workaround:

1. Click on the names file in his post and it'll open in another window.
2. Press ctrl-a and the text will be highlighted.
3. Press ctrl-c and copy text to the clipboard.
4. Go to the names file in the www folder and open it with Notepad.
5. Press ctrl-a and highlight the text.
6. Press Delete.
7. Press ctrl-v to paste text from clipboard.
8. Exit and save from Notepad.
Easier just right click on the file and pick SAVE LINK AS ;)

By the way thanks for the info on the online save editor :love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
PC FULL Version
nice ty. but are there other dowload options cause mega files doesn't work for me to unpack everytime... dk why. NOPY works for me the best atm. even i am used to use mega normally.

Soooo ehm how does this work again? I drop the save file of my old version into the save folder of the new one right?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
how to unlock the 11 Radiator. I have already put the password 1423 now i dont know what to do. please help.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
nice ty. but are there other dowload options cause mega files doesn't work for me to unpack everytime... dk why. NOPY works for me the best atm. even i am used to use mega normally.

Soooo ehm how does this work again? I drop the save file of my old version into the save folder of the new one right?
If you download latest full version of the Game there is no "save" folder inside "www" folder there. So copy "save" folder with everything in it from your previous version of the Game and paste inside "www" folder of your newly (latest) version of the Game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
where? where is this scene? is it already implemented? damn i hoped to see her riding him but i hoped to see even more of the scene and how he sucks her massive boobies - hope there are other angles but looks still very good
Yes, it's implemented. Scene #42 of the Bonus Area.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you download latest full version of the Game there is no "save" folder inside "www" folder there. So copy "save" folder with everything in it from your previous version of the Game and paste inside "www" folder of your newly (latest) version of the Game.
i knew i could count on you mr brasco! you are always so kind and helpful. thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes