ToMPaJt

Oct 18, 2018
11th Radiator task
This task is crucial to collect last Heart container and Valerie's 13th page and it start after sex scene with Violet and Elizabeth. Thanks to Username7 I finally noticed the "Code" on the picture. I wrote pretty much on every picture so I think that is no need for further explanations. Cheers.
Why dosent the heart appears only the kamasutra page??

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
hey guys, can anyone link me the latest available walkthrough? (not necessarily the v83081 one), last time I played was v74 or something

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone. I found the piece of the radiator and put together but the thing doesn't want to turn red and work... SO I have no pass and I cannot go further... any Idea? I miss something to do?

Here the image
You should deactivate this laser in previous update. Anyway go in room diagonally opposite to room blocked with laser. In this room turn on 1st and 4th button. This at least works in previous update.

ololol

Apr 2, 2018
Hi anyone i need help. How can i get the wheel in the basement?What's the code to disable the lasers? thanks in advance

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Don't we all, player, don't we all ... take that dummy walk through from some posts back ...
Go Mario! Be the Star Plummer we all dream of becoming !! These dames need all the help;)!

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Don't we all, player, don't we all ... take that dummy walk through from some posts back ...
Go Mario! Be the Star Plummer we all dream of becoming !! These dames need all the help;)!
What? I have no **cking clue what it says there, maybe i'm old and don't get your slang/lingo, care to simplify it so i can understand what the hell you said! lmao

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes