Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey guys. i tried to search a comment about the solution of the sleeping bag and the buttons with the code 1001. but there is so much posted the last days i cannot find anything..

i found the room with the buttons and suddenly lightning appeared and the both buttons on the side are red and the others dark. but i cannot click anything and the hidden tip just tells me still to read that letter and find a sleeping bag. help pls.

Edit: found the room lol. sometimes its easier than you think it is. damn now i lost all my multivitamine that seems to appeared randomly but at least i have the bag now! xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Im starting to be a bit worried about the ending of the game. I really hope that Val wont be the only option.
i want kat even val and amanda (why he doesnt call her amanda btw but all others with their first names?) are hot. kat is my fav. i like her story and how she give up more and more to desire and sex. and i love girls with big hips, round butts and big juicy thighs. + she is a red head even her boobs are okish sizewise

Last edited:

Spellcombo

May 4, 2017
Replaying the game and cant activate the radiators outside and inside of the Girl's Bedroom. Also cannot activate the radiator on the second floor to the west...?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn. i cant decide the scene with val is so hot but... i personally hope brad will get her pussy on another way. not a fan how the story turned out around val :( give the image she she thinks she goes to jail, her husband is going to leave her, so let brad fuck my pussy or something... don't like it. even the scene is hot.

about the hearts on val: you can't fill her 6th heart and therefore you can't fuck her pussy in the play-scenes... i am sad... and there is still no option to suck her tits in the play-scenes... :(

i am personal a fan of fully nude sex so it always confuse me that amanda and kat wear their stockings and shoes in story scenes but val (at least) not.

kat says she assume she doesnt need to be a nun quite curious how this turns out hehe

about elizabeth: many great scenes with her. the scene was hot and spicy when he came inside her, but i personally think there could have been a better angle when brad comes. there was the scene when he comes in kat better (in my opinion)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
about the hearts on val: you can't fill her 6th heart and therefore you can't fuck her pussy in the play-scenes... i am sad... and there is still no option to suck her tits in the play-scenes... :(
Don't immediately talk to her after the scene with Violet and Elizabeth. You can fill her 6th heart if you find the heart container and give it to her before she runs to the bedroom.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Hi everyone. I found the piece of the radiator and put together but the thing doesn't want to turn red and work... SO I have no pass and I cannot go further... any Idea? I miss something to do?

Here the image

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Don't immediately talk to her after the scene with Violet and Elizabeth. You can fill her 6th heart if you find the heart container and give it to her before she runs to the bedroom.
Oh o have to find a Heart Container! Ok! Don’t remember that I have to find those lol silly me I guess. But I assume to get the heart I need to turn on some radiotor..?

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v83081] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.24GB

Download Win (327MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a question bro, every time I load a save, the game crash. Is it my OS?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes