SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
how do i get the radiator parts?
It's in Dame Woods after you have slept. When you awaken, you'll be presented with a machete sharpener in your bedroom that allows you to get through some thick brush on your way to the area that contains the radiator part. In order to retrieve the part, you'll need to wade through a pond. For that step, you'll need wading boots that are located in the basement.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I'm a bit disappointed with the built up for the last scene in this update. It was a bit rushed how quickly those two went to having sex. Also worried we'll get a mandatory Harem ending. Why even make this a game if the story went in a very linear direction.

Reactions: Pogo123

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed with the built up for the last scene in this update. It was a bit rushed how quickly those two went to having sex. Also worried we'll get a mandatory Harem ending. Why even make this a game if the story went in a very linear direction.
A bit rushed? We're up to scene 42. Val's been jerking off the MC since scene 24. :unsure:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, that's not an answer to my question, but still I like to give you an answer: What do you like to know ? How to make screenshots or where to find this information in game ?
Sorry, my question was incorrectly asked! (My English is average)
I want to know where to find those information ?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I found the update file not the full version ( I don't asked for, I know) is there a new full Mac version, I checked to page 524
I'm not a Mac user, but don't you just download the Mac version and then apply the latest patch? :unsure:

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.67052.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2019 (fix for missing image)
Hi, i have this error when i try to import and load other save file, is it a known thing or is just my problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
maybe silly question but how can i get the code to reach the boots to get the peace for fixing the radiator?

another thing i want to ask (and hope for): why can't i decide to come in kat's pussy? i want so bad to come inside her. and i hope for more pussy action with val. (more pussy scenes with the option to come inside her too would be nice for later updates)

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I've been absent for 3 month, my last played version is v64051. Now I'm playing v83081, have constructed the trap in the wood with Simon and Andy, and have got back the pick axe, but now I'm stuck. It says:
View attachment 362575
View attachment 362576
Don't know which room is meant. Can somebody help me, please? Are my informations sufficient enough, or which additional info is necessary?
What are you looking for is this.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes