Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
maybe silly question but how can i get the code to reach the boots to get the peace for fixing the radiator?

another thing i want to ask (and hope for): why can't i decide to come in kat's pussy? i want so bad to come inside her. and i hope for more pussy action with val. (more pussy scenes with the option to come inside her too would be nice for later updates)
I wrote about this here. And second I finished this last update and when I choose play on Katherine there is option in Amber's room next to Amber's suitcase. It's "XRAY" and you must switch it "ON" to have option "Cum Inside" or "Cum Outside".

Reactions: Pogo123

tutshill

Mar 7, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed with the built up for the last scene in this update. It was a bit rushed how quickly those two went to having sex. Also worried we'll get a mandatory Harem ending. Why even make this a game if the story went in a very linear direction.
hmm, what if one of the characters rushed it on purpose?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone else have this bug where you cannot escape from the bonus area? For me, for example, if I buy an item of clothing then try and exit via the gap in the bottom of the screen, I get stuck at the exit and cannot move at all. Have to quit the game.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
does anybody have a copy of v.83081 that has the game folder(not game.exe) with it or a copy without error messages when first loading the game. without the game folder, I cannot add the previous v.80072 to it so I won't have to start over.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone else have this bug where you cannot escape from the bonus area? For me, for example, if I buy an item of clothing then try and exit via the gap in the bottom of the screen, I get stuck at the exit and cannot move at all. Have to quit the game.
This only happens when you cheat money/coins to a number that is too high.

Reduce the no. of coins to <10 and it's gonna work again.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I havent cheated... it started doing it hen I had about 4 coins onwards.... so have avoided going there since.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes