777Mike777

May 15, 2017
So i had not played this game for a long while just to give it a good proper play through so i started from the beginning i played all the way to about 36% and the game just closed for no reason while the scene with amber and Katherine in the nuns quarters but wait here the kicker i did not save at all since 1% i'm quite vexed. Would anyone happen to have a save at about 30-40% i would be so grateful.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
So i had not played this game for a long while just to give it a good proper play through so i started from the beginning i played all the way to about 36% and the game just closed for no reason while the scene with amber and Katherine in the nuns quarters but wait here the kicker i did not save at all since 1% i'm quite vexed. Would anyone happen to have a save at about 30-40% i would be so grateful.
Search this thread few pages back. I posted my save several time. There you'll find what you need. Page 542 for example.

Reactions: Pogo123

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
I just copied the new update files into my last unofficial version (which was fully working, apart from the bug of the 7th radiator) ;)
Its not working. I spend it als a administrator. give me a warning " “Game” can’t be opened because its integrity cannot be verified." want to transport it to the trash bin. I ignored it. then tried again. the games tried to start, I see a black screen and I closed. the same prob I had when I used the update file myself"

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Not to worry i just look through the enitre thread and found out old save versions work so happy days for me i found one dead on 36% :)
My save is full save, but there is lot of previous save as well. So you can choose from what percentage of the Game you want to continue to play. You ask from 30-40% of the Game and that's what I offered. But it's OK since you find answer elsewhere.

Reactions: Pogo123

REDWAR13

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, even with a lot of advices from the game to save it, i didnt thought something could happen, so I ignored them, now the game crashed xD, could someone share a save near the 30%, the last time I saw I was at 29% so, its something near, thank you all...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Can i have a save file with 12% completion please?
Guys, even with a lot of advices from the game to save it, i didnt thought something could happen, so I ignored them, now the game crashed xD, could someone share a save near the 30%, the last time I saw I was at 29% so, its something near, thank you all...
I think you can find in this save what are you looking for. Maybe not exact percentage you ask for, but you'll find some pretty close to it.

Last edited:

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
NLT
Aug 5 at 11:00am
Weekly Report
Animation has started on Lust Epidemic, but not much to show yet having just released August's first update. Expect the 2nd update to be ready on August 16!

What's new with Treasure of Nadia?

Want to see Cape Vedra, the city from Treasure of Nadia? Here's the map which was completed just last week! (Image attached) CapeVedra.png

There will be a lot of places to visit and "fast-travel" will be implemented from the start. By having a centralized hub map you'll be exploring every corner of the town in a flash!

The trailer for the game will also be ready this month and it's going to be something to behold! So keep an eye out for that.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
You should deactivate this laser in previous update. Anyway go in room diagonally opposite to room blocked with laser. In this room turn on 1st and 4th button. This at least works in previous update.
I don't understand.. I was convinced I already done that... plus seems that dosen't work

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes