cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
hello,
i have a problem with progressing through the game. i have followed the walkthrough so far but i am unable to activate radiator #5. it has had the red "shine" from the start and no matter where i click nothing happens. without it i cannot reach items necessary for progress.
i hope somebody can help.

edit: well, i tried editing the save file even, nothing helps, guess there is nothing to do but drop the game for now.

edit2: maybe somebody has a savefile past the 5th radiator? it's my last hope.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My long waiting for final version is about to happen. After skipping it for 6 months ... 17% left, couple months to go ! GoGoGo NLT !

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.83081.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.08.2019
How do I save game progress? I tapped 2 fingers game moves faster.. Tapped single finger twice.. Nothing happened.. No game menu.. Please help..

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
hello,
i have a problem with progressing through the game. i have followed the walkthrough so far but i am unable to activate radiator #5. it has had the red "shine" from the start and no matter where i click nothing happens. without it i cannot reach items necessary for progress.
i hope somebody can help.

edit: well, i tried editing the save file even, nothing helps, guess there is nothing to do but drop the game for now.

edit2: maybe somebody has a savefile past the 5th radiator? it's my last hope.
Here it is. Load 19% of the Game. There is already 5 Radiator turned on. So you can continue from there. But I already posted this save several time in recent few pages of this thread. You should search a bit. Since you didn't here it again.

Reactions: Pogo123

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do I save game progress? I tapped 2 fingers game moves faster.. Tapped single finger twice.. Nothing happened.. No game menu.. Please help..
tapping with 2 fingers simultaneously is the standard behavior to emulate an escape keypress. it opens the game menu (here a status screen + inventory, where you have the select the phone), cancels a selection or closes the current menu. here it also toggles the textbox/choice list or skips the intro video. and i can assure you, it is working. however you have to be actually on a map, to open a menu, not in a scene or dialogue.

Trvrcrc

May 3, 2019
Im missing two kamasutra pages from valerie sida anal and the sit on lap one can't find them pleas help

Trvrcrc

May 3, 2019
Here it is. Load 19% of the Game. There is already 5 Radiator turned on. So you can continue from there. But I already posted this save several time in recent few pages of this thread. You should search a bit. Since you didn't here it again.
There is nothing miss with my radiator did them when it released and now all of the radiator have a red spot it normal you just forget the 6th one op stairs if im not mistaken there are 6. You just have to find the will to remember wich ine you did/ search the whole map.. im currently at 82% out of 83% in i've got everything just missing 2 kam pages will get them later when people post about it. Btw just look around there are no glitches/bugs...

mikilito

Jul 16, 2019
Hi! Can anyone tell me what's new with the latest update? I think I'm maybe at 74% of the previous update.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
There is nothing miss with my radiator did them when it released and now all of the radiator have a red spot it normal you just forget the 6th one op stairs if im not mistaken there are 6. You just have to find the will to remember wich ine you did/ search the whole map.. im currently at 82% out of 83% in i've got everything just missing 2 kam pages will get them later when people post about it. Btw just look around there are no glitches/bugs...
Maybe I replied to you before, can't tell at the moment. But you quoted my massage to cotraud who have problem with Radiator. And I didn't forget to do anything in the Game so far. I just save my progress in different slots from time to time during play.
About those pages you missed, well I explain about them already before. Not just me, but other members too. Soo google a bit throughout the thread.

Last edited:

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Missing 1 hear from the last or previous episode. anyone knows where is it? i got 1 behind lasers (11)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes