Iglot

Oct 1, 2017
Can anybody tell me what the code is for the switch with Katherine's riddle, "The key to lust is 23 paces apart.."? I'm not that good with riddles.
Nvm. Searched through comments and found it.
Would gladly appreciate an explanation why it's 4312 though.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
First you must find Stone Angel Wings. On first 2 pictures there is locations of them. On 3rd picture there is Stone Wingless Angel which is btw on the 3rd floor. So Click on the Stone Wingless Angel and put those Wings on. When you do that a Kamasutra Page will appears.

Reactions: holymoly35cb

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Can anybody tell me what the code is for the switch with Katherine's riddle, "The key to lust is 23 paces apart.."? I'm not that good with riddles.
Nvm. Searched through comments and found it.
Would gladly appreciate an explanation why it's 4312 though.
read the second part of the riddle ....

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
tapping with 2 fingers simultaneously is the standard behavior to emulate an escape keypress. it opens the game menu (here a status screen + inventory, where you have the select the phone), cancels a selection or closes the current menu. here it also toggles the textbox/choice list or skips the intro video. and i can assure you, it is working. however you have to be actually on a map, to open a menu, not in a scene or dialogue.
Thanks bro... Understood

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
I downloaded v83081 and for some reason he's calling Valerie mom, but I did not put the incest patch on. Anyone know how I can change it back?

Drummerdoggie

Aug 9, 2019
I'm at 67% in this version. I am being prompted to find out what Amber and Mendel are talking about. I cannot find them anywhere. Andy is locked in the security room, I think, after Denny's death and shooting the priest. I no longer have access to security room. Any help?

Last edited:

h0lgerdanske

Nov 16, 2018
I'm at 52%, Crystall Ball says: 'Was Father Parker really just at the bedroom door? I wonder if it was real or a dream. His body is in the chapel... Right?'

There is nothing in the Chapel. I've clicked on every square. Buddie is supposed to meet me in the foyer but he is just standing outside waiting. What the hell???

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm at 52%, Crystall Ball says: 'Was Father Parker really just at the bedroom door? I wonder if it was real or a dream. His body is in the chapel... Right?'

There is nothing in the Chapel. I've clicked on every square. Buddie is supposed to meet me in the foyer but he is just standing outside waiting. What the hell???
There should be a scene in the chapel if you go to where his body had been: top right pew, near the center aisle.

marshhh

Nov 20, 2018
last i played was 2 updates ago, is it worth to download and play all over again ?
and is there a way to continue ur progress between versions ? because when i copy paste a save from an old version to a new one it doesnt work. thank u in advance

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
last i played was 2 updates ago, is it worth to download and play all over again ?
and is there a way to continue ur progress between versions ? because when i copy paste a save from an old version to a new one it doesnt work. thank u in advance
Copy the whole /save folder to the new game's folder and you're good to go - no intro and you can continue where you left off...

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
How do i unlock the second wheel? She is behind a laser barrier.
if you read the letter it tells about radiators :)
some lassers have numbers thats how much radiators you need to turn on
and 2 of them need a fix thats all i can tell

just explore everything

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes