AJ5

Aug 6, 2019
Hi there.
about this new ver 83081. I have ver.80072 and it's about 3.3 GB and in this version I cant switch on the 7th radiator, I wanted to know that this 83081 version will make it right? and how should I use it on my ver 80072 game.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I don't understand.. I was convinced I already done that... plus seems that dosen't work
Well I don't know why something goes wrong or it can't be explained at all. But you can download my save in some recent post of mine. So you can try again playing from 77% of the Game.

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Hi there.
about this new ver 83081. I have ver.80072 and it's about 3.3 GB and in this version I cant switch on the 7th radiator, I wanted to know that this 83081 version will make it right? and how should I use it on my ver 80072 game.
You can try to download v83081 update only and see if it works. Before this last update there was bugfix. I download this bugfix and apply it before I download this last v83081 update only so it"s hard to tell does the last update correct this Radiator bug. You can also use my save few posts above. There is among all others saves, one save with 19% of the Game. And there 5 Radiators are already turned on. Including that bugged one.

Last edited:

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-08-02
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: NLT - - -
Censored: No
Version: 83081
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Installation for Mac and Linux Users:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Patches: - -
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - - LOCATION GUIDE

Thanks to LevokosM, gotmashed, throw_nws, DD69-1, the66 and pUriT13 for Win version, Mac version, incest patch, changelog, unofficial android port and update only respectively.

View attachment 131128 View attachment 131130 View attachment 131131 View attachment 131132 View attachment 131133 View attachment 131134 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136
How do I install the update as I dont want to lose any previous progress

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How do I install the update as I dont want to lose any previous progress
1. You install the new version.
2. you create a new save folder in your www folder of the new game
3. you put your saves of your old version into thesaurus file of the new version
4. done

OR you use Donnie Brasco‘s saves cause this awesome and very helpful man did literally everything :love: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wow so many amazing looking girls :love:

Clare, Janet, Naomi, Alia and Madalyn are my personal favs:)

And i personally think that:
- Pricia could use a bit more asian touch (maybe make her eyes bigger and with stronger shape/eyeliner?)
- Tasha looks hot and wild but also kinda generic in what she stands for. I still think it would be nicer to give her less tattoos and some blue? dyed hair or some other (wilder?) her face is really pretty and her curves are nice. And i like the idea of making some punk/not ordinary girl. But I personally think she could stay out more with more focus on her hair and instead lose a bit more tattoos around her belly.
- Jessica could use a bit more love around her face (and maybe her hair) too -> her face looks so edged and bland compared to the other girls and her hair looks to similar to some others in my opinion

I don’t want to „complain“ i really admire each of the girls but since it is in development I think maybe you could make some little tweaks that’s all. Sorry if I offend some guys

Should I post this on discord?

Last edited:

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Wow so many amazing looking girls :love:

Clare, Janet, Naomi, Alia and Madalyn are my personal favs:)

And i personally think that:
- Pricia could use a bit more asian touch (maybe make her eyes bigger and with stronger shape/eyeliner?)
- Tasha looks hot and wild but also kinda generic in what she stands for. I still think it would be nicer to give her less tattoos and some blue? dyed hair or some other (wilder?) her face is really pretty and her curves are nice. And i like the idea of making some punk/not ordinary girl. But I personally think she could stay out more with more focus on her hair and instead lose a bit more tattoos around her belly.
- Jessica could use a bit more love around her face (and maybe her hair) too -> her face looks so edged and bland compared to the other girls and her hair looks to similar to some others in my opinion

I don’t want to „complain“ i really admire each of the girls but since it is in development I think maybe you could make some little tweaks that’s all. Sorry if I offend some guys

Should I post this on discord?
Too many girls in this new game. I am quite worried about the fate of this new game. Girl House, Midnight Paradise, Glamor are all the second games with very successful first works, the second products are quite bad, unattractive as the first games. And there are so many girls in this new game, I think it will make the individual characters fade.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Too many girls in this new game. I am quite worried about the fate of this new game. Girl House, Midnight Paradise, Glamor are all the second games with very successful first works, the second products are quite bad, unattractive as the first games. And there are so many girls in this new game, I think it will make the individual characters fade.
ToN would be the fourth game of NLT. The first was Visiting Aunt Sara; the second was My Summer with Mom & Sis; and the third was Lust Epidemic.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I mean, the previous game had great success, the next game might fail.
Hm.. it’s true that sometimes it’s better to not keep your hopes too high. Failed there many times too...

But NLT is very experienced and works like this about 15? Years or something.

But I would be happy if just Naomi, Clare, Janet, Alia and Kaley would be the center with Madalyn ofc (I bet she will be some VIP)

And Tasha if she would have much less tattoos and a cooler haircut

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
ditto on the save request. As I was playing the game, it crashed after the elizabeth and violet anal and creampie scene. My last save was at 74%. I don't want to play the same part of the game. It took me over an hour to get to that scene before the game crashed.

Can someone upload a save that's at 83%?

edit: nvm thanks samin28

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Hm.. it’s true that sometimes it’s better to not keep your hopes too high. Failed there many times too...

But NLT is very experience works like this about 15? Years or something.

But I would be happy off just Naomi, Clare, Janet, Alia and Kaley would be the center with Madalyn ofc (I bet she will be some VIP)

And Tasha if she would have much less tattoos and a cooler haircut
Tasha can be a Tomboy style, with undercut style hair. As for the tattoo, I prefer a large tattoo behind my back on Madalyn or Sofia rather than a tattoo on Tasha, when doggy with Pov's view is great.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone know if the incest patch is still necessary? Because the link on the front page for the patch doesn't seem to work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know if the incest patch is still necessary? Because the link on the front page for the patch doesn't seem to work.
Yes. There should be multiple posts about this and how you do it.
Even I found it. just can’t say which sites cause idk anymore

Edit: and I can tell you why. NLT is still on patreon and patreon has something against incest. So NLT needs to avoid it.

That should be the main reason

Reactions: QQA
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes