KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
someone can publish the today?

NLT posted
Weekly Report
All the new scenes for the upcoming Lust Epidemic update are finished and tested!

The new update, coming August 16th, will feature one of the most elaborate scenes in Lust Epidemic. It was a monster to implement into the game! Oh.. But it's only the start of some increasingly more awesome scenes in the final chapters of the game.
I've shared a lot behind the scenes work I've done on Treasure of Nadia, but I'd like to take a moment to share the first "officially completed" key art piece for the game (also attached)...

This is it folks! It's here! The first official poster for the game! Next up? A trailer! I've been hard at work putting together a 60 second preview of the game that is going to be amazing! I've gone all out on this one. Hopefully I'll have it to show before month's end.
Thank you everyone for your feedback and support! You make all this possible!

Ironchlen

May 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "RipScalton, должность: 2262281, участник: 372704"]
V83081 полное сохранение?
[/ QUOTE]

Ironchlen

May 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "Левассер, должность: 2262690, участник: 879715»]
Может кто-нибудь скопировать вставить полное сохранение, пожалуйста?
[/ QUOTE]
Вro

Reactions: Abhai

xsenpaix

Feb 22, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.83081.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.08.2019
bro can you make android version of man of the house too?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
the next game will also have Incest right? and what do we know about the main kid... I mean main char?

jamazer01

Apr 6, 2019
guys do you have the last patch of the game i lost my save game file . if someone have the
previous patch please i need it tnx.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't think NLT has ever made anything that wasn't incest related.
I'm hoping for some F/f incest in the next game.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
As far as I know it’s mother superiors father the player will play you can have incest with mother superior or make love with all young hotties NLT created ;)
wait u r telling me its father daughter relationship? bleeeeeeh I only enjoy son x Mother, an older Dude with younger girl is no fun...

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I tend to agree by and large.
Well the trailer for the game is suppose to drop this month so we'll get a better idea of the plot.

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
nothing to do with the game just a tone of helpful people on here whats a good free extorter for the game on here for widows the one I have just stoped working not sure why

odistik

Oct 29, 2017
Crystall Ball says : valerie on the 2nd floor.says find it.but there is no valerie on the 2nd floor.I looked at all the rooms on the 2nd floor.I even looked at all the rooms in the game but no.bug? or where is this bitch valerie?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes