ferferon

Aug 11, 2019
Last page to find is Catherine-2, for that I need a locker key, but I already used all of them, or maybe one is left somewhere, someone knows the locations of the keys?

oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I downloaded v83081 and for some reason he's calling Valerie mom, but I did not put the incest patch on. Anyone know how I can change it back?
You have to change the names file (it's called "names"). Just delete it and copy the file from a previous version.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe I replied to you before, can't tell at the moment. But you quoted my massage to cotraud who have problem with Radiator. And I didn't forget to do anything in the Game so far. I just save my progress in different slots from time to time during play.
About those pages you missed, well I explain about them already before. Not just me, but other members too. Soo google a bit throughout the thread.
sorry, i have probably forgotten that i posted in this thread already, it has been a while. i will look for it, thanks.

alaaelkholy

Feb 22, 2019
i am stuck after we was in besment me and andy and simon andy leave to outside but amber still in her bed room anyone tell me what wrong plz

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes